whers the limit (1 Viewer)

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i have had the saddest experience. my bf who i adore is pissing me off real bad lately n its ova little things which is the stuff that counts, n all the time ive been goin out wiv him hes tlked bout marriage kids n wots its gunna b lik n ive just got cauht up in it all n ive cum to realise that im %70 sure that im not gunna end up wiv him. its not i dont think hes the one but u noe im only 16 its young n ppl grow apart n ive bin noticin that we kinda hav. i had a fight wiv him the other day n i thought to many self how many chance can u giv a guy u love? am i so caught up in my feelings to wake up to myself n do the terrible thing of dumping? he treats me good i cant deny it but wheres the line hes on strike two!!! :rolleyes:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
i have had the saddest experience. my bf who i adore is pissing me off real bad lately n its ova little things which is the stuff that counts, n all the time ive been goin out wiv him hes tlked bout marriage kids n wots its gunna b lik n ive just got cauht up in it all n ive cum to realise that im %70 sure that im not gunna end up wiv him. its not i dont think hes the one but u noe im only 16 its young n ppl grow apart n ive bin noticin that we kinda hav. i had a fight wiv him the other day n i thought to many self how many chance can u giv a guy u love? am i so caught up in my feelings to wake up to myself n do the terrible thing of dumping? he treats me good i cant deny it but wheres the line hes on strike two!!! :rolleyes:

i have had the saddest experience. my boyfriend, who i adore, is pissing me off really badly lately, and it's over little things - which is the stuff that counts. all the time i've been going out with him, he's talked about marriage, kids, and what it's going to be like, and i've just gotten caught up in it all.

i've COME to realise that i'm 70% sure that i'm not going to end up with him. it's not that i don't think he's the one, but you know, i'm only 16. it's young and people grow apart, and i've been noticing that we kinda have.

i had a fight with him the other day and i thought to myself, how many chances can you give a guy you love? am i so caught up in my feelings to wake up to myself and do the terrible act of dumping him? he treats me well, i can't deny it, but where's the line? he's on strike two!!! :rolleyes:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Bubzor - BRILLIANT.

If you really love someone you wouldn't give up on them. Since you want to give up on him and obviously, the thought of commitment is scaring you, then you probably don't love him and should bail now. As you said, you're young once....

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
What was the fight over?

Everyone makes mistakes, acts inconsiderate all the time or whatever, and if it's one or two fights in several months worth of a relationship then it's relly nothing to be concerned about.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
nar i dont think its dat im not scared of commitment hes the only love ive known though its a tough one i was wiv him all tonight n i was heaps happy so i dunno. but u noe i would love to be wiv him foreva its just im young so is he n i may be caught up in the first love thing

Calculon said:
What was the fight over?

Everyone makes mistakes, acts inconsiderate all the time or whatever, and if it's one or two fights in several months worth of a relationship then it's relly nothing to be concerned about.
the fight was ova that i hadnt seen him in ages n i went to go see him at work n he ignored me n seemed like he didnt care

Last edited by a moderator:

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
bubz :D said:
i have had the saddest experience. my boyfriend, who i adore, is pissing me off really badly lately, and it's over little things - which is the stuff that counts. all the time i've been going out with him, he's talked about marriage, kids, and what it's going to be like, and i've just gotten caught up in it all.

i've COME to realise that i'm 70% sure that i'm not going to end up with him. it's not that i don't think he's the one, but you know, i'm only 16. it's young and people grow apart, and i've been noticing that we kinda have.

i had a fight with him the other day and i thought to myself, how many chances can you give a guy you love? am i so caught up in my feelings to wake up to myself and do the terrible act of dumping him? he treats me well, i can't deny it, but where's the line? he's on strike two!!! :rolleyes:
was she correctin my spelling jeez its da net

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
the fight was ova that i hadnt seen him in ages n i went to go see him at work n he ignored me n seemed like he didnt care
you answered your own question.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
hun, i was doing you a favour, otherwise no one would've bothered to read your thread.

...and yes, i was correcting your spelling. and grammar.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
she saved you from 3 pages of

LEARN TO TYPE PROPERLY BITCH

you should thank her.

zkuld

newblet
HSC
bubz :D said:
hun, i was doing you a favour, otherwise no one would've bothered to read your thread.

...and yes, i was correcting your spelling. and grammar.
it's true. i skipped straight past the original post.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
pretti_in_pink said:
you suck at t3h english.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm pretty slow this morning... :rolleyes: I deciphered the threadstarter's mess of a post, and then read bubzie's post, and thought "wtf, bubz is 16? :confused:"...

Anyway, I can see how all this committment talk can be off-putting. Have you told him that you're too young to consider spending the rest of your life with one guy? Tell him that you haven't had enough experience to know whether he is right for you or not. Don't fight with him over it so much, sit down and have a chat. ;)

I, for one, am not afraid of committment at all. My boyfriend and I talk about having babies all the time. :rolleyes: If we do last that long, then that's great. :D If we don't, I would have still enjoyed talking about it. Maybe you're not comfortable with talking about the future, but you should realise, just because you talk about it, doesn't mean you'll handcuff yourself to him and throw away the key. You're not promising him anything if you're just discussing these things for fun. However, if he's asking for you to sign a contract... make it clear to him that you're not ready.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You are only 16. You are not mature enough to have a serious relationship. But you are trying to anyway and that's why it's not working.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i guess so i hav so much fun thinking about my future wiv him n i do get disappionted thinkin that theres a chance i wont b wiv him but i noe whoeva i end up wiv ill be happy coz i wouldnt do anything im not ready 4. hes a great guy if we broke up we wouldnt be friends but atleast ill always noe him of my first love thats a plus!

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
im over it ill just go with the flow and see where it pans out
THANKS EVERYONE!

ZacG

HSC
I swear it must actually be more of a challenge to write in such shorthand. And don't ask me why, but I tend to feel that commas (,) and periods (.) do a good job of telling the reader when to pause for breath.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Komaticom said:
The mushiness issue in this thread is resolved, and pretti_in_pink should have gotten the idea to type in an acceptable fashion in future.

No more posts are needed.
thankyou, yes i have learnt my lesson next time i will write properly i forget this is a study site. im always in msn mode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)