Where's mah YEAR 11's??? (1 Viewer)

Sarah J

HSC
OK. This thread is plain wrong. How can you people be so organised this early???!!! It's just not natural (actually, it's probably what *I* should have been doing!) ;)

bex

HSC
I remember this time last year going.. damn i wish it was me going off to schoolies!!! and hey!? dreams come true!!.. that is inevitable, predictable, planable dreams....

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by SPX
You guys better start teachin us how to drink 20 litres of alcohol with out ending up in bed with two simease twins with moustaches sleeping next to us the next morning. I'll take your experience and use it there. :p

bwahahahahaha! :rofl:
What a funny cunt!!
Dont you worry... I hear that it does help you study as well!
so what the heck :drink: up :D :D :D

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
As an "old timer" I wish you all luck ...

*sarcasm*

Hah, you all still have a year of school left + you have your HSC to do, sucked in ...

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Luky

Hate all you old-timers! finshed already, while I got a year of this shit left :(

1religion
4english
3maths
2eco and chem.

Ac

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
What?!? Are we class of 2002 getting run out of here already??

Oh, that's right, we're all going on schoolies :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry year 11, but we know how you feel...we were there once too...I just don't think we were that interested in the HSC yet...
I know I wasn't until about October 20th, 2002!

ellipsis

HSC
schoolies... *wistful sigh* i'm sooooo jealous.
meanwhile, i'm stuck entering year 12.

I do:
4 english
2 maths
2 eco
2 chemistry
2 bio

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
year 11 here welps yr 12 now...
how can you ppzl be so orgainised im still bludging and jiggin :(
and to think that im competing with these study freaks :( aiyAZ

ellipsis

HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki
im competing with these study freaks :( aiyAZ
mmm... not really. I'm only here to compete with the study freaks at my school. There is a very well used link to Boredofstudies on the homepage of all school computers, and there are so many ppl who are alot more organised than me - i just procrastinate

there are ppl at my school so organised that would you believe we already have our year 12 jerseys !!!! its so weird, i mean what is the point - they say '03' :rolleyes:

SPX

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!! They have already bought their jerseys. Fack man, what school do you go to freakin Sydney Grammer or somethin....now there are some geeks!!

ellipsis

HSC
there are some geeks!!

but noooooo.... complete opposite really.
I go to Hornsby Girls, land of the beige and the over-enthusiastic principal.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i might as well post my first one here. i guess you cant really call me year 11 yet cos im doing it next year although ive done 2 months of it.

its all pretty complicated cos im in japan at the moment on a year student exchange, getting back to good old Oatley next January. Im doing 3U Japanese next year to get it out of the way while i still remember all the words going round my head.

so anyways it means im stuck with the young`uns next year, all alone :rolleyes: ah well. at least ill be senior plus ive done some of the assessment tasks already so ill have a head start.

by the way these are the subjects im taking next year

Extension 1 Eng
2U maths
Geo
Bus Stud
Mod History
Extension 1 Jap

which means a total of 14 units in year 11 and then 11 in year 12. crap im actually going to have to work next year

anyways please talk to me, its great to hear from aussies, specially NSW people for some odd reason. i think ive rambled on enough, my hands are freezing cos im in the library at school which doesnt have heating, funnily enough the whole school doesnt have heating, my house doesnt have heating either and its unbelievably cold. ah the joys of japan
have fun in the sun

ellipsis

HSC
Japan, thats pretty cool. :cool:

I went on exchange too, but to Germany and I only went for a few months. White Christmas and everything, it even got down to minus 18 degrees !! :cold:
It was the best thing I've EVER done :D . Its really cool to be independant and just wandering round a foreign country.

I don't think I'd be brave enough to take a whole year off though, unless I was able to not miss a year -ughhh I'd be so out of wack with the school work and I'd miss my friends. It would be so weird being in the year below.

Sezza

Heya,
Im here, & im in yr 11 from Baulko High
i do adv eng, bio, legal, pdhpe, modern, & 2u maths
Im just new here but i hope to get to know all've ya more soon

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
japan`s pretty cool, it`s a bit of a bummer going into the year below me but i know all of them pretty much cos its a small school. Its also ok cos i started school a year early so now ill be normal again. Plus it means that all the time ive been here in japan has been pretty much studying japanese and not worrying too much bout school work back home. but still its been pretty hard, making friends and talking all the time in jap can get a bit frustrating at times but its been cool.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
from Ravenswood Girls High.
2U maths
2U English Standard
2U Business
2U IPT
2U Community Family Studies
We got our jerseys too. about a month ago.

Anyway, I don't think I'll pass year 12. I've already missed out a lot of stuff this month cause I got hospitalised (in a mental hospital). There's just so much stress.
Might do it at TAFE. or maybe I'll take a one year break.

SPX

So what actually happened? I'm sure you'll do fine you go to Ravenswood...and there are plenty of smart girls and pretty girls that can help you out. I catch my bus at Gordon station so I see a lot of you girls...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Yeh well im new to this forum

me goes to SCECGS Redlands
i do
eng adv
3u maths
physics
eco
bus
IT

:argue: <-- Cool!
im getting my jersey in 4 days! yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)