• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Where's Charles? (1 Viewer)

monique66

hmmm...we should start a cult with charles as our leader? Hmm...i hope he dosen't have the nazi sign engraved in his forehead...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
damnation said:
hmmm...we should start a cult with charles as our leader? Hmm...i hope he dosen't have the nazi sign engraved in his forehead...
ahh.. yess we should shoulnd't we.....

I nominate glitterfairy instead... for she has served her duty well around the E.E.2 forum

physician

HSC
damnation said:
i nominate myself purely because i'm vain *runs to mirror*
*rasies hand in agreement* (a sudden silence in the crowd..........)

(uproar... from glitterfairies supporters...)

monique66

*snatches crown and places it on her head and parades around like she owns everyone*
That should teach ppl for voting for me... :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
physician said:
I nominate glitterfairy instead... for she has served her duty well around the E.E.2 forum
ooooh! glitterfairy is gonna crack up when she hears this! :p lol
physician said:
hey i'll try get him on this thread... when i get in contact with him.. unless he gets here before i get to him...
hehe, I soooo hope he blushes when he reads this...then we can tease him some more :cool:

physician

HSC
I think i found Charles...

his on the new success one books.... middle left hand side...

HSC
N/A
physician said:
ahh.. yess we should shoulnd't we.....

*is laughing hysterically*

*invites physician and any other 05's interested to visit the realm of IPR*

*sneakily polishes her tiaras... all five of them...*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, you kiddies are worse than us 03'ers before submission

monique66

AsyLum said:
Haha, you kiddies are worse than us 03'ers before submission
How so? Divided we shall conquer *cries* arghh! my trials are in a month :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, i remember my spam-a-thon back in the good old days, the names Huy, babydoll_, braindrainedAsh, sugaryblue, truly-in-bliss, johnson, spin spin sugar, YEAR12, gregor samsa, andronicarse, saul...(sorry if i forgot anyone else those were the ones that came to mind quickest)

We didnt idolise anyone though, but we did sacrifice a few random virgins and goats

HSC
N/A
It's ok asylum, you still try your hardest ;)

Plus you're on msn more than I am. Double points there! hahaha!

poongk

HSC
Hey I don't know if you guys are still in love with Charles, but 2 of my friends and i wanted to let you know a few things about him, as we went to school with him. First and foremost, probably don't call him Charlie, for as long as we've known him, he hasn't been addressed as a Charlie. Secondly just to add to your love of him, he plays bass in a local band which will be famous one day, with mine and others support. And thirdly if you have done your research you will realise he is a public school boy, therefore is very passionate about public education and its quality etc.
Charles if you are reading this, we hope we've helped in some small way, if you enjoy this popularity regards, 4 people back at home.

monique66

i go to a public school :) actually i went to abbotsleigh on the weekend for a tutorial thingo and then i realised what our principal was talking about when she said public schools were losing out :eek:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I go to a very public Tafe, and know exactly what us kids miss out on facility wise by not going to a private school.
And don't worry poongk, our love for Charles will remain constant till someone else tops the year:). "We are not free!....For I love Albert!!*ahem* I mean...For I love Charles!!" lol isnt that right Damnation?;)

monique66

indeed :rolleyes: i think you have the wrong thread Evan...
btw what's the real difference between tafe and school? i don't really know anyone that goes to tafe so it probably seems like a stupid question but anyway. Like do you leave school in yr 10 and then join or something?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I did year 10 at Tafe(CGVE), then progressed to HSC program...we basically at my Tafe have very good teachers but very bad facilities for the senior secondary as its all government funded and the government may not pay much towards public schools in the scheme of things but this part of tafe gets even less. We get none of the things that most highschoolers consider mandatory- no formals, proms, jerseys, athletic events. But far worse is that we have no LOTE, no theatre or music studio or anything so we have none of the creative arts at my campus, there is also a trend away from courses requiring major works, so that society and culture is the only major work course permitted at my campus, I have to travel forty minutes to go to Wollongong just so I can do ext2 english and it takes just as long to get to ext 2 maths at Bankstown, not to mention that I have to take several night classes. So to sum up, the Tafe system and its flexibility are good, the fact that the government has cut funding so severely from it is bad as several campuses last year stopped offering year 10-12 all together because of budget cuts.
But with Tafe the main differences are that your periods each day can go up to 3 hours each, you can choose however many courses you want to do and they won't make you enroll in anything you don't want or prevent you for that matter, you don't wear uniforms, you call your teachers by their first names, you can have flexible timetables, you can have night classes and you dont have term 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)