Where u up to now? (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
hmmm, everyone seems to have really early due dates - ie, already done their proposals in term4, and viva voce's coming up soon - thats quite strange, our proposal was only a few weeks ago - and our viva voce's aren't until term THREE!!? bizarre.... but it seems to be only us who have all this extra time........ hmmm quite, quite odd..... LOL

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by hotcocoababe
hmmm, everyone seems to have really early due dates - ie, already done their proposals in term4, and viva voce's coming up soon - thats quite strange, our proposal was only a few weeks ago - and our viva voce's aren't until term THREE!!? bizarre.... but it seems to be only us who have all this extra time........ hmmm quite, quite odd..... LOL
Our *second* viva voces are week 4 next term, including final drafts.

TRUZ

i've started writing...got about 2000 - 3000 words...gotta alot to do....phhhh!

KarmaKitten

HSC
i have about 2700 words now for my poetry. Edited and refined. I have to write about another 600 words, so maybe 2-3 poems and I will be done.
the way i work is that i will write a poem, and continue editing that poem before writing another one. So that way I now have 11 poems completely done

mayhemily

HSC
I dont seem to have as much structure as you guys - ie writing deadlines and stuff. My teacher trusts my creative temprament or something - the other day she asked me how long I thought it would take to write my next story!

Fire Sprite

Ive got just over 2000 words for my poetry - im like Karma Kitten, i've been refining and editing certain pieces over and over during the process. Getting there...aaahh Ext 2 - its certainly a trek :eek:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Fire Sprite
Ive got just over 2000 words for my poetry - im like Karma Kitten, i've been refining and editing certain pieces over and over during the process. Getting there...aaahh Ext 2 - its certainly a trek :eek:
*nods*

I say its the best way to do it!
there is no WAY you can just write 2500+words of poems in one go

J

jhakka

I've writted 900+ words today, and I'm not even done with that section yet, so I'm happy. I could be up around 2000+ before I go to bed. Yay.

EDIT: 2888 words I kinda like, and 3229 words in total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackalicious

HSC
i finally finished my first draft during the holidays, teachers are marking and then i have to edit

Giant Lobster

HSC
finished draft
2nd drafting
editing
culling
contemplating on dropping subject
contemplating on starting from scratch cos i fkn hate what ive got so far.
:(:(:(

*Flutterby*

draft one 7000 words and done in the holidays
draft two 6883 and done in one day (fucking unreal and way draining)
no viva voice (im so confused i have no idea wat it is and my skool has never offered extension until me and kass)
waiting on getting my second draft back
research all done interpretation is all im doing now, until i have done my diary
gotta be happy i guess

*Flutterby*

lol

Originally posted by Giant Lobster
omg u 2nd drafted in 1 day?
freak :p
nah not a freak more along the lines of a very bored girl who was waiting for her stupid boyfriend to finish work and pay sum attention to me lol i had to do SOMETHING.!! hahahja but yeh im a freak lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)