Where to get photographic silk screens? (1 Viewer)

esquared

HSC
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some silkscreens made from photos or printed out images or even images on a CD? (i have no idea!)

Also, how much are they typically?

i'm in Sydney, hills area is best but anywheres good

Thanks in advance!

bak0r

do you make them at school?...

if so just get the chemicals and silkscreen through your school...

then you can make yourself...

i think thats what you were asking for?...

soso

HSC
N/A
Any company that ssells silk screen supplies may have a service to make the screens for you try David May 9519 4618 Graphic Art MArt at North Rocks 9896 0299 o Screen Printing Supplies in the yellow pages about page 2472

You could try using the RISO screen printing system. This works for one colour plus white and uses flash bulbs to cut the screen.

Take your negatives to a film processor such as KMart etc. and ask for the colour images to be burnt on a CD. It is inexpensive to have a CD made at the same time the photos are processed so you get prints, negs and a CD

Let me know if this helps

soso

HSC
N/A
You can get RISO at some Art supply shops or look it up in the white pages. There used to be an agent at turramurra

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
there is also a great art supply shop in hornsby called hornsby art supplies, opposite the train station on george street.

esquared

HSC
Thanks guys.. i meant more getting it done than doing it myself, as i have no idea at all! :)

Thanks again, ill check them out:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)