Where to find second hand science equipment? (1 Viewer)

jellycrackle

HSC
...Like beakers, flasks, measuring cylinders, test tubes, etc. for my BOW.
My teacher told me to scrap my former sketches, so basically I am starting the physical element of my BOW, from scratch. Thank you in advance.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It is pretty hard to find second hand science equipment. I would suggest you ask your science teacher or buy some normal beakers-and decorate it so they resemble science equipment, or in a worst case scenario, you can always consider drawing or using sculptures to make the scientific equipment you wish t replicate...

jellycrackle

HSC
Thank you so much. Yes, I think I would have to formulate some new ideas or play around with your idea of getting normal beakers or sculpture. :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you so much. Yes, I think I would have to formulate some new ideas or play around with your idea of getting normal beakers or sculpture. :)
No worries, glad that I would be of help, what thematic concerns are you intending to explore in your body of work?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
If you're still interested, check out the reversible garbage place in marrickville, or markets because they usually sell some quirky stuff :)

alternatively, check out gumtree for cheaper deals :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)