where to buy skinny legs! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Argonaut said:
I recall someone saying she "practically gave herself an orgasm" zipping a pair of skinny jeans up when she tried them on because they fit so well ... but dammit, I just can't remember who ...
wasn't me :eek:

oh wait .. yeah, it was.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
just jeans skinnies are awesome, except only the old cut
the new ones (with zigzag stitches just below the front pockets on the side and the scrunching around the back bottom hem) are cut different, tighter at the waist, looser through the thigh, and longer in the leg. they just dont work for me anymore, im so cut. i love my older pair though, in silver :D (light grey)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i have like 3 pairs of skinnnnes
i have the sass and bide skinnnes which i heart to death cause they keep me warm and dont wear out as i ve had them for two year
i also have da supa tubes in green baught on impulse please dont judge me ,,, and then i went and got the target pair for 25 dollars
so i can say that i love them alll and itsssss not about the price at alll but my fav would be the sass&bide onesss.....
i just wounder sumtimes when the new type of jeans gonnna come out,,, preeetty scared on what their gonnna be !!!!!!!!!!!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
vogue said:
i have like 3 pairs of skinnnnes
i have the sass and bide skinnnes which i heart to death cause they keep me warm and dont wear out as i ve had them for two year
i also have da supa tubes in green baught on impulse please dont judge me ,,, and then i went and got the target pair for 25 dollars
so i can say that i love them alll and itsssss not about the price at alll but my fav would be the sass&bide onesss.....
i just wounder sumtimes when the new type of jeans gonnna come out,,, preeetty scared on what their gonnna be !!!!!!!!!!!
Omggggg, like me too!!! I'm scared shitless!!!!!!! I'm like so not gonna fit in in this world if I don't get them straight away!!!!!!

!!!

HSC
absolution* said:

best motherfuckng jeans outtt//.
Do you have them? I quite like the Lee Stovepipes in the faded grey at the moment, I think they're somewhere there on the GP site

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Trippendicular said:
Do you have them? I quite like the Lee Stovepipes in the faded grey at the moment, I think they're somewhere there on the GP site
Yeah got them over christmas. I prefer them to stovepipes which are fucking uncomfortable around my beefy thighs and calves.

HSC
absolution* said:
Yeah got them over christmas. I prefer them to stovepipes which are fucking uncomfortable around my beefy thighs and calves.
I like the lee slim ones too but I found stovepipes surprisingly comfortable, I just like skinny jeans though cause it means theres finally hundreds of pairs of jeans that fit me well. Because I'm built like a beanpole, skinny jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever had, before the craze I had to decide between suitable length and excessive baggyness OR no baggyness but really short legs. I hope they don't go out of fashion any time soon.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Trippendicular said:
I like the lee slim ones too but I found stovepipes surprisingly comfortable, I just like skinny jeans though cause it means theres finally hundreds of pairs of jeans that fit me well. Because I'm built like a beanpole, skinny jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever had, before the craze I had to decide between suitable length and excessive baggyness OR no baggyness but really short legs. I hope they don't go out of fashion any time soon.
Yeah i remember your pic. Skinny jeans mos def suit you.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
glycerine said:
apparently the levi tuff skinnies are brilliant
they're ok. the grey ones i got, the denim's too thin and not rigid enough. therefore they stretch heaps easy and you have to wash them more to put them back in shape. but the black/blue ones might be more rigid...
just got some JAG ones. theyre pretty awesome and make my legs look suppppppppper long i think. plus theyre a 'mid rise' which sits very very nicely on me

HSC
absolution* said:
you knows it wench, ps. take me sweater shopping when i get paid during mid semester break kk?
Can I tag along and take advantage of any 2 for 1 sales that are on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)