Where to apply as Christmas casual? (1 Viewer)

goobypls

HSC
Hi I'm looking to apply for a retail job over the Christmas break and was wondering where the best places to apply would be that are located in or around the CBD. I have minimal work experience so somewhere with a bit of a training program would be good.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Kathmandu has some positions I think

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
anywhere and everywhere. obvious ones are myer/david jones. try handing out your resume to a bunch of places, or researching organisations and applying online for the christmas positions.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
anywhere and everywhere. obvious ones are myer/david jones. try handing out your resume to a bunch of places, or researching organisations and applying online for the christmas positions.
On this note, don't delay much further on the applications. Once it hits November there will be a very grim chance of finding stuff (coming from personal experience).

If you don't get anything this year though, don't give up. I found work in something that I love early this year, and although this may sound odd in that I was applying for many retail outlets, I'm actually kinda glad I didn't find work over the summer break or else I probably wouldn't have started refereeing.

goobypls

HSC
Is it too late to apply for most department stores now? I have week break until my next exam and want to apply to a few places

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)