Where do you study? (1 Viewer)

j12onuzim

HSC
I study in a library sometimes or outside. Hate being indoors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

bluecrisps

HSC
i study indoors in a garage converted to a granny flat alone in peace and quiet

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Converted the guest room into a study room lol

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Study in my room because libraries are distracting for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's good to learn how to study by yourself somewhere, I leave libraries for group study sessions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Verify

HSC
At home. Can't concentrate as much in unfamiliar surroundings.

AsianFrustratio

4ubiochemphysbrah
HSC
At home. If I go to the library, I'll always run into a friend or get distracted by stores and end up wasting my time.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I study on my bed: gives me loads of room to spread everything out and it's comfortable.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Opposite of everyone here...I much prefer Library(the quiet area) to my home. I just can't study well at home, my desk is the computer desk so i get too tempted to go on it, anywhere else and there's either a computer or Tv.

DJ696

HSC
My room :) libraries get to distracted as there is no peace and quiet !

noodlesareyum

HSC
my room, the library is crowded after 3pm. filled with all these ruse, girra and baulko kids :p

suika

HSC
The only possible place for me to study without being interrupted, told to move or being in the way is basically my room, on my bed or the floor. I don't have a table because my room is too small for one, but most of the times I study on my bed, which is probably going to cause me back problems and a disorganised style. I have recently decided to study on the floor at times because I'm trying to finish all my overdue math work and I keep changing from my bed to my floor to keep me myself from not falling asleep on my bed at night.

There is the saying of keeping your school stuff away from your bed, because school and sleeping don't mix.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
At home.
Although it can be distracting...
But I really ceebs to go to libraries and study. So far away... And you have to walk @___@

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The only possible place for me to study without being interrupted, told to move or being in the way is basically my room, on my bed or the floor. I don't have a table because my room is too small for one, but most of the times I study on my bed, which is probably going to cause me back problems and a disorganised style. I have recently decided to study on the floor at times because I'm trying to finish all my overdue math work and I keep changing from my bed to my floor to keep me myself from not falling asleep on my bed at night.

There is the saying of keeping your school stuff away from your bed, because school and sleeping don't mix.
I'm the exact opposite. I love studying on my bed, there's so much room to throw notes around and it's all soft and covered in feathers haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)