Where do you stand?

• Total voters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
MoonlightSonata said:
Thanks for the kind words Deus and Addy, really. 'Tis appreciated. :cool:
Well, you've really done a great job here. Remembering back 6 months ago was it, when you asked for our support in your application for mod. Well we gave you our blessings and trust and im glad to say you didnt let us down, in fact you exceded expectations :)

Armani said:
I'm looking up some free forums at the moment. However I feel no desire to administrate nor moderate one. Way too much responsibility for someone such as myself.
Putting the nail in the coffin of NCAP? :p The uni students here make this place what it is; there are a few Australian poltitical forums around afaik, google :)

Liberal Scum said:
They don't, they stay there.
Indeed that is correct. All deleted posts/threads stay.

MoonlightSonata said:
Maybe you will be inundated by Christians

Nothing against Christians In fact I have a crush on a Christian girl. But yes, I have had my fair share of biting them.
Oh just what we need! *cough* btw what ever happened to that Kangaroo creature?

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
I miss tattoodguy (as much as one can when you're not overly attached to a internet forum... Yes, I'm always here, but I can survive without it. I think). However crude and extreme he may have been, his rants regarding the government and social liberty often had the odd point or two that I thought were well worth our attention. Of course, many people dismissed his posts out of hand regardless of what was written, but that was to be expected, I guess.

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
would some one just give up arguing with the Fascist, he doesnt deserve your time...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Generator said:
I miss tattoodguy (as much as one can when you're not overly attached to a internet forum... Yes, I'm always here, but I can survive without it. I think). However crude and extreme he may have been, his rants regarding the government and social liberty often had the odd point or two that I thought were well worth our attention. Of course, many people dismissed his posts out of hand regardless of what was written, but that was to be expected, I guess.

Hmm yes, i too miss his contribution.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I spend ages on this forum. It wouldn't seem like it because I rarely post, but I love just pouring through the decent threads and taking note of everybody's opinions and arguments. I enjoy seeing young new members with poor grammar arguing a partisan perspective as much as I enjoy seeing an issue fleshed out amongst the senior members. I think NCAP has played a major part in the formation of my political being, seeing the pragmatic and reasoned arguments of the senior members has enabled me to become a more informed citizen. I regularly visit to the IR reform thread for Generator's constant press updates so I am always aware of the the progess of the issue.

Againn though, so few girls, at least within the old guard.

Edit: I wouldn't despair too much on the loss of humour from the forum. I miss Ziff's attacks on the leftists, but the Light and Offbeat News section partially makes up for it.

Edit2: I never got around to taking part in the poll. I couldn't decide wether I was Moderate Left or Left.

Lol NTB. The Young Libs. Freaky.

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
leetom said:
I spend ages on this forum. It wouldn't seem like it because I rarely post, but I love just pouring through the decent threads and taking note of everybody's opinions and arguments. I enjoy seeing young new members with poor grammar arguing a partisan perspective as much as I enjoy seeing an issue fleshed out amongst the senior members. I think NCAP has played a major part in the formation of my political being, seeing the pragmatic and reasoned arguments of the senior members has enabled me to become a more informed citizen. I regularly visit to the IR reform thread for Generator's constant press updates so I am always aware of the the progess of the issue.

Againn though, so few girls, at least within the old guard.

Edit: I wouldn't despair too much on the loss of humour from the forum. I miss Ziff's attacks on the leftists, but the Light and Offbeat News section partially makes up for it.

Edit2: I never got around to taking part in the poll. I couldn't decide wether I was Moderate Left or Left.

Lol NTB. The Young Libs. Freaky.
I would agree NCAP has certainly been a formative influence on my political being, it has introduced me to contrary opinions and forced the defence of my own to be far more valiant. This has meant that my politics have shifted and my essays improved lol.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Generator said:
Edit: If interested, try the Political Compass, but just remember that it isn't entirely accurate. If possible, try and determine where you may be on the spectrum before taking the test.
Given that everyone appears to be using the compass... If possible, compare your compass result with your own opinion as to where you stand. Do they match?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Generator said:
Given that everyone appears to be using the compass... If possible, compare your compass result with your own opinion as to where you stand. Do they match?
has mathmite taken this test yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)