Where Do You Do Your Shopping At?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
City (gotta love DJ's + strand arcade), Paddington, Darlinghurst, Bondi Junction, Parramatta, sometimes Chatswood and Hornsby (clothes)
local plaza (bass hill) for groceries.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Generally Macquarie. But if they don't have what I want, then I'll go to Parramatta or Chatswood.

For food, I just go to West Ryde. It stops the impulse shopping :p

P

pLuvia

Hornsby Westfield closest and has practically everything I need

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Macathur square, its got- Just Jeans, Jeans west, Sports girl, Dotti, Jb hi fi, Diva and good food thats all i need, all the other new shops arn't really exciting there, i havn't even been in most of them. Sometimes ill go into the city for a day out.

HSC
kimi said:
Parramatta, Bondi Junction, City, Paddington, Newtown, Darlinghurst, Liverpool, Burwood, Double Bay, Glebe
Oh yeah I forgot Double Bay + Newtown + Glebe (markets mainly)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I typically do my clothes shopping at Castle Hill Towers. Other than that, I also shop at Parra Westfield and Macquarie centre. Grocery shopping is either at Baulkham Hills or Winston Hills mall :p

HSC
danieljarvis said:
Macquarie, Castle Hill, Carlo (really close and i like it's Myer stock).. generally most weekends ill be there somewhere
did u know that the Myer there is closing down, and that Target is moving there?

i usually shop at macquarie, parramatta, carlo and sometimes winston hills + castle hill.

danieljarvis

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
did u know that the Myer there is closing down, and that Target is moving there?

i usually shop at macquarie, parramatta, carlo and sometimes winston hills + castle hill.
are u serious... i need to get those kenji urban pants quickly then!!! you reckon they'll have a closing down sale?

HSC
N/A
Hornsby Westfield for practically everything, although occasionally Castle Towers, Chatswood Westfield/Chatswood Chase and "The City" (QVB and other randomly huge store areas)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Lately, I've been going shopping to see free school holiday entertainment.
This makes me feel childish.

karoooh

HSC
Bondi Westfield, Eastgardens Westfield, Pitt St Mall, DJ's on Elizabeth Street, QVB... WOOT! Shopping! :p

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
ususally for groceries - winmalee shopping centre (coles, target and donut king)

clothes - westfield penrith aka plaza or parra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)