WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I have a single bed. Makes for uncomfortable post sex sleep. My dad has a queen and my sister a double and they're in europe so lulz.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Riet said:
I have a single bed. Makes for uncomfortable post sex sleep. My dad has a queen and my sister a double and they're in europe so lulz.
ewww!

I haev a queen. Tis most comfortable at all times.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I love my matress too much. I didn't mean sleep either, I meant snuggling whatever.

Legham

HSC
I have two doubles and a single ^__^ One double's a sofa but its comfy as.

boblemur

HSC
on the couch in her living room....one the first night i was eva allowed to stay at her house, sigh...i feel so trust worthy....

but the coolest place eva....definatly mile high, its kinda cramped and the sex itself wasnt that good cause we could hardly move :p but it was awsome none the less...and it was a great story to tell :D

HermioneGranger

HSC
In a nice cosy corner in the restricted section of the library. I had to steal Harry's invisibility cloak, so that I could meet Victor without being caught By Filch, or the cranky librarian.

xtina.gyl

HSC
his house, while his grandad was over -_-
i didnt even know he was there.
fuckin disgusting.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
my bed is a king... not that i really need the space much though

in fact i haven't had a girl in my bed since i got it

nick1689

HSC
Im surprised there hasnt been any schoolies stories yet..

Lauraline xx

HSC
I lost mine before the legal age... in his bed... to someone it took about 2 years to get over.

It was against my religious morals etc... and to be honest i really really regretted it.

I have faith and i dont think it was right for me....

and i have done it since... in the last year... and it emotionally wrecked me again... as i feel deeply in love with the guy and he just... well... got bored.... left me... etc. physical affection tends to get me very very emotionally attached to someone...

as well as it putting me back to square one in faith...

but despite my views, i dont disrespect anyone who has done it or judge anyone for it and i wanna make that clear...

it just didnt really work out for me.

suzieee

HSC
in a motel room in coffs. i walked in and my boyfriend had candles lit and a bunch of roses on the bed. there was a spa in the room as well :) it was less than a week ago lol... im 18 and... 10 months

suzieee

HSC
Riet said:
i have a queen, but my boyfriend isnt allowed to sleep in it (i smuggle him in but lol)

my boyfriend has a single, and im always at his house, so its kinda squashy lol

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Lauraline xx said:
I lost mine before the legal age... in his bed... to someone it took about 2 years to get over.

It was against my religious morals etc... and to be honest i really really regretted it.

I have faith and i dont think it was right for me....

and i have done it since... in the last year... and it emotionally wrecked me again... as i feel deeply in love with the guy and he just... well... got bored.... left me... etc. physical affection tends to get me very very emotionally attached to someone...

as well as it putting me back to square one in faith...

but despite my views, i dont disrespect anyone who has done it or judge anyone for it and i wanna make that clear...

it just didnt really work out for me.
Just give you heads up for the immoral thing you've done...

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)