WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
the_used said:
Haha god dammit, i wish I'd thought of that.. Then again, if I was smart enough to take a blanket, I'd be smart enough to realise he wasn't the right person for the occasion.. haha. Is it just me, or do most people regret their first? Alot of people I've spoken to have said that they wished that their second was their first.. If that makes any sense?
I don't regret my first time, regardless of what has happened afterwards, at the time it still meant a lot to me and was nice and he made me feel very special, nothing afterwards can change my feelings towards that. :)

His bed, his room, 17 :p

BabySilver

HSC
I regret my first time because it is somewhat of a blur. Prior to watching the movie, I had consumed alchoal and smoked pot.. I actually didn't know i was smoking pot, I had been out of smokes so had one of the guy's "rollies" later i found out they were joints.

agent_angel

HSC
his car by a river. 17 and a half

sorry his mates car

Last edited:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
originality pffft

gemita said:
At his house...not very original....
why does it have to be original
it may have been special and therefore doesnt matter if you were in the middle of the ocean or in outer space ...s till would have been the same :uhhuh:

HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
it may have been special and therefore doesnt matter if you were in the middle of the ocean or in outer space ...s till would have been the same :uhhuh:
true that aye.. ohh.. but what are some original wayz?! lol.. just curious.. yknow.... :p

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
aha! beat this!

drunken, on the spare mattress, with one of my BEST FRIENDS who is STRAIGHT, and i am GAY, @ 18 years old.

nothing was said the next day, havent heard from him since. bastard

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
townie said:
aha! beat this!

drunken, on the spare mattress, with one of my BEST FRIENDS who is STRAIGHT, and i am GAY, @ 18 years old.

nothing was said the next day, havent heard from him since. bastard

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Originally Posted by dark*sparkle
his bed when i was way too young... after i snuck out at three in the morning
Way too young? care to elaborate?
yes plz do

thats pretty cool...lol

Originally Posted by Katie123
it may have been special and therefore doesnt matter if you were in the middle of the ocean or in outer space ...s till would have been the same
I'm sure sex in outa space would be ALOT different fron sex on earth...think of this.. NO GRAVITY!! you could be in basically any position what so ever!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeders said:
I'm sure sex in outa space would be ALOT different fron sex on earth...think of this.. NO GRAVITY!! you could be in basically any position what so ever!!
yeah i know that but i mean if you are with the right person you probably wont notice or care about the surroundings.... but then again i am not talking with any experience :pain:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the_used said:
Is it just me, or do most people regret their first? Alot of people I've spoken to have said that they wished that their second was their first.. If that makes any sense?
My gf always says that - I'm her second, and she hated her first...it hurt, and she didnt really want to etc. She says its so much better with me (or so she says!)

HSC
haha this is so bad, i can't remember my first time with any clarity

like i can't pin-point one time/location and say 'yup...that was it'

you always tell whoever you're currently having sex with that they were better than the person before them, it's a rule of thumb

Evansy

HSC
in the back seat of her car, now man was that weird, sex totally isnt wat everyone makes it out to be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)