Where did the plane that hit The Pentagon go? (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
An interesting conspiracy theory is going around the net suggesting that the American Government set up the 9/11 attacks.
More particularly, apparently there is a lack of evidence that a plane even hit The Pentagon in the first place according to these sites:

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php
www.gaiaguys.net
www.propagandamatrix.com
www.americanantigravity.com

Some witnesses say it was a missile. After watching the flash movie in the first link, what do you think?

Its a bit far fetched in my opinion though the flash movie was pretty convincing. I still think a plane hit the pentagon though.

waterfowl

HSC
Security cameras wouldn't really help, generally they only take a picture a second, sometimes even a picture every five seconds; way too slow to capture a plane flying by.

Also if the plane did not hit the Pentagon then what happened to it and its passengers?

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There was one security camera that caught the plane hitting the pentagon, but it only takes photos every second so you got a shot of the building fine and then the next shot a massive explosion.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
superbird said:
An interesting conspiracy theory is going around the net suggesting that the American Government set up the 9/11 attacks.
More particularly, apparently there is a lack of evidence that a plane even hit The Pentagon in the first place according to these sites:

www.gaiaguys.net
www.propagandamatrix.com

Some witnesses say it was a missile. After watching the flash movie in the first link, what do you think?

Its a bit far fetched in my opinion though the flash movie was pretty convincing. I still think a plane hit the pentagon though.
anyone who is sucked in by these sorta conspiracy theories, even for a second, needs to shoot themselves in the head.

:)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
superbird said:

www.gaiaguys.net
www.propagandamatrix.com

Has been posted before...i suggest u download "911 in plane site", great doco addresses all these issues, its avail from all major torrent sites.

S

Sheehan :)

zahid said:
Has been posted before...i suggest u download "911 in plane site", great doco addresses all these issues, its avail from all major torrent sites.

why dont you just shut the fuck up extremist terrorist :eek:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Ever thought they might have cleaned up the area quickly, and those images are too grainy to see much anyways. Also isnt it standard procedure to collect all video footage immediately after a crime or incident has occurred

S

Argonaut said:
Good point, Korn.For a building that is supposedly the heart of the American Military, why was there only one security camera? OK, so a few probably got annihilated, but surely they'd have a few thousand right?

what uf Osama and Bush are really brothers?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Good point, Korn.For a building that is supposedly the heart of the American Military, why was there only one security camera? OK, so a few probably got annihilated, but surely they'd have a few thousand right?
I dont know maybe that info is on here

Stan..

HSC
OMFG CIA COVERUP!!!!!11!!!!111

And While your at it where did the planes that hit to twin towers go?

S

look zahid you stupid wanker..extremist if america went to all the trouble of hiring ppls to fly planes into the trade centres which wiuld have cost its economy billions then why the fuck would they skimp on having a plane crach into the pentagon..........you dont know what your on about...........all you do is hear shit off other people without litsening to everything and regurgitate that to make urself look good....well mate it aint working................by the way why are you against America so much...........i'll admit im a muslimn but i dont hate nations or its people.......you are one of those narrow minded extremists who freaking dont follow their religions, yet want to spread the hate......go suck a eddy you stupid cunt

ahmad

HSC
N/A
Sheehan :) said:
look zahid you stupid wanker..extremist if america went to all the trouble of hiring ppls to fly planes into the trade centres which wiuld have cost its economy billions then why the fuck would they skimp on having a plane crach into the pentagon..........you dont know what your on about...........all you do is hear shit off other people without litsening to everything and regurgitate that to make urself look good....well mate it aint working................by the way why are you against America so much...........i'll admit im a muslimn but i dont hate nations or its people.......you are one of those narrow minded extremists who freaking dont follow their religions, yet want to spread the hate......go suck a eddy you stupid cunt
man why dont u and zahid take ur personal battle somwhere else.....................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)