where can i get one? (1 Viewer)

HSC
my friend said he saw an 'i hate the OC' shirt in the city but i dont wanna go that far, i really wanna get one though, does anyone know where i can get one, and no i dont want a 'over the OC' t shirt because i was never 'on' it in the first place

HSC
yeah i swear i've seen 'hate the oc' ones at supre. or you could do what my friend did and make one of your own .. his says 'fuck the oc off', it's pretty rad. at least i think so.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yah OC sucks!! this second season is CRAP they overdid it umm i would also like the shirt if u know where to get

HSC
How about you show your protest to the show by NOT getting a shirt advertising its popularity, you're as bad as the 12 year old girls that have the Love the OC shirts if you get one. I can't stand 'look at me' shirts like those

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Trippendicular said:
How about you show your protest to the show by NOT getting a shirt advertising its popularity, you're as bad as the 12 year old girls that have the Love the OC shirts if you get one. I can't stand 'look at me' shirts like those
Whats scarier is I've seen uni people in them.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my friend said he saw an 'i hate the OC' shirt in the city but i dont wanna go that far, i really wanna get one though, does anyone know where i can get one, and no i dont want a 'over the OC' t shirt because i was never 'on' it in the first place
Make your own. Get a friend with a shirt printer thing.

K

katie_tully

hiphophorray123 said:
Supre.

If you do. I kill you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i bought something there not long ago. I was the tallest gal there. And probably the only one not wearing a short SHORT mini skirt.

I only bought some pants that were ridiculously cheap.

And they were decent too. I got out there very fast and threw away the pink supre bag.

I felt very dirty.

HSC
i don't think supre are actually that cheap .. well they are quality-wise, but i went into one the other day while i was killing time, and their jeans are like $70. for an extra ten bucks you can get billabong ones which last forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)