Where can i get cheap n nice clothes? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Love SES - Their range of colours is awesome! That's my fav. store other than TEMT...

I don't go for labels, brands, etc etc, just the colour, shape and print.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Shape being the cutting of the outfit?
They normally have shitty cutting tho
and shrink sometimes, ARGH!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Love SES - Their range of colours is awesome! That's my fav. store other than TEMT...

I don't go for labels, brands, etc etc, just the colour, shape and print.
Love SES? Totally agree with that. Great range at such cheap (or for me, cheaper) prices.

I hope you're not one of the people who come back for refunds. I mean, some clothes are $10 or less for crying out loud, and people will come back and chuck massive-psychos to get refunds for clothes they've been wearing for a week. Also, people try on clothes and then chuck it on the ground. Also, fat people will keep complaining how the clothes don't fit them.

grrr... ignore my rant.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Suite 62 (Westfield Parramatta, tunnel below Central Station), Fashion Island (Westfield Parramatta) and Valleygirl (Westfield Parramatta) are great too!

By shape, I meant:

- Tops not being too long, top of hips is the best.
- a waistline is present in the cutting (Definitely).
- Cute skirts and cheap (<$20) shorts...Love flairs in pants as well!

...and the price range is below $30-40. I love it 'cos I can get clothes for just $10 - some of mine are just $3! Such a bargain hunter I am...but even those $3 ones look $50 - they're from a store called Rainbow Clothing - One in Auburn, one in Campsie.

Nah, I don't come back for refunds...I trust SES so much at times that I just buy the clothes without trying them on, and they're always good - I'm kind of short - long tops make me feel even shorter - and don't have much of a waist, but their clothes are great 99% of the time =)...I'd love to work in one of their stores.

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
...I'd love to work in one of their stores.
In my experience, at both at my own SES shop and when we get together with different shop employees for socializing events, I've never seen a non-Korean employee.

Good luck with that.

riot_girl88

HSC
kimi said:
riot_girl88: thats what i thought too, but just the thought of so many girls wearing that dress around has already turned me off. They already have some on Ebay.
oh gosh you're right i went onto ebay and there are tons of those dresses on there, its actually stupid that all these girls are still bidding i would hate to pass a person wearing the same thing as me let alone 20 others.

proGENITOR

HSC
you want cheap clothes? go to an Op shop.
I'm sure you can find 'some' cool clothes there.
otherwise make your own ;) cheaper than buying it.. and it will be your design! :D

or just go to target or kmart with alot of money :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)