Where can i buy wrist straps for gym purposes??? (1 Viewer)

kooltrainer

HSC
The wrist straps im looking for looks somthing like the one shown in video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_UilW14B5U

I went to rebel sports and found a Sting figure 8 strap, it works but not quite similar and doesnt do the job quite well.. WHere can i buy one of these straps?
i dont really shop online

LinkinParkour

HSC
Why would you bother with wrist straps? To be honest these look like a waste of money and time. Ditch the straps and grow some manly calluses.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I buy anything like that off ebay to be honest with you. Most of the stuff in the shops is massively overpriced.

Tim035

HSC
I got ones just like those in the vid from rebel sport in chatswood.

Also LinkinParkour it has nothing to do with calluses, good luck having the forearm strength to deadlift 200kg+ five times.

kooltrainer

HSC
JKHoury: yes they're few dollars on ebay but it takes effort to set up ebay acc and choose payment methods, not to mention the ones on ebay show varying delivery prices even tho they are right next to each other (which makes them very dodgy to accept)

Tim035: I thought i bought the straps from a rebel sport shop but it turns out those ones had 2 loops on them ( i believer they're for golf? u put the 2 loops in ur elbow to practice the posture etc n hit it right) Though i can still wrap those straps around a weight bar, the loop doesnt tighten as it does in the video.. I refunded that shit later the day..
couldnt find the proper ones on rebel sport website too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)