Where are you up to? (1 Viewer)

Brad

My friend is worried that we are behind in Chem, Im not so fussed about it, but it would put my mind at ease if you all could tell me where you are up to in the course. We are about to finish Chemical monitering and managment, and about to start Shipwrecks and salvages

5c

HSC
wow! soo fast..
my class is really slow compared to da other classes at school..
we're going to start CFCS tomorrow.. errgh

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Excuse my ignorance, but what's CFCS?

We've just finished Chem Monitoring and starting Shipwrecks and Salvage. My teacher says that we won't finish it before the trials anyway!

nomz

CFCS= CHLOROFLUROCARBONS from chem monitoring & management (ozone and stuff). We're nearly finished monitoring & managing and about to start Forensics- there's no way we'll finish before the trials either. sigh. chem is so depressing!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm we have no chance of finishing before the trials, we are doing CFC's/halogens now.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
yeah up to the last dot point of chemical monitoring and management and u've started a part of shipshick and salvages so we r ahead but half the class is clueless abt wat we r learning abt!
man i have a chemical practical on next thursday!!!

TheKing

hm.....
i think we've nearly finished chem monitoring
and shipwrecks i really short....

kalinda

HSC
last dot point of monitoring and now doing forensic next week
oh the joy

R

randhi

speaking of joy we are doing chemistry of art and we have basically the whole first section as an assignment. yes we are up to chemistry of art at the moment.

skotgb

my god, your teachers must know what they are doing and how to teach...

we haven't started monitoring and management, at the moment my teacher is on long service and it doesnt look like we are going to finish the content by the hsc, i mean including stuvac!
my trials are in 4 school weeks and we haven't learnt anything since the half yearlies, we've just been reassured of how clueless our teacher is.. by the way, he'd have to be 50, teaching for 30 years and did his degree on chemisrty.
:mad:

Scanorama

HSC
Our class will finish Monitoring and Management this term, our research assignemtn is on the option topic and is due on next friday.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Umm...we've only just finished the testing of anions and cations in monitoring and management. Then again, we did spend about six 50min periods on our lawn fertiliser (sulfer content) experiment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)