Where are you hoping your marks will get you? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Spacetime manipulation and portal mechanics.

Humans gotta figure out how to control extremely dense regions of space first....
Yeah that is true. However, entanglement seems to be the way. A team is trying to teleport photons at the moment. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/09/06/physicists-quantum-teleport-photons-over-88-miles/

Pretty good, huh.

I think these guys should take into account what happened in half-life (especially blue shift and opposing force) how
"Teleportation isn't as easy as going from point a to point b" Dr. Rosenberg.

Simply, by thinking about it, entanglement involves an external factor, where the identity of a photon is opposed with another, in which that photon is opposed with another a fair distance away, which is similar to what Rosenberg was trying to say.

Half-Life is actually quite important for the field, as Einstein said "Imagination is more important than Knowledge".

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yeah that is true. However, entanglement seems to be the way. A team is trying to teleport photons at the moment. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/09/06/physicists-quantum-teleport-photons-over-88-miles/

Pretty good, huh.

I think these guys should take into account what happened in half-life (especially blue shift and opposing force) how
"Teleportation isn't as easy as going from point a to point b" Dr. Rosenberg.

Simply, by thinking about it, entanglement involves an external factor, where the identity of a photon is opposed with another, in which that photon is opposed with another a fair distance away, which is similar to what Rosenberg was trying to say.

Half-Life is actually quite important for the field, as Einstein said "Imagination is more important than Knowledge".
HOLY SHIT YOU JUST TRIGGERED A WATERFALL OF INFORMATION TO FLOW INTO MY BRAIN FROM ARTICLES AND BOOKS IVE READ ABOUT THIS PREVIOUSLY!!
omg!!

hayabusaboston

HSC
o an anomalousdecay, I have different ideas to entanglement, relating to gravitational waves. I need to do more research on these and see if they're actually legit possible, assuming humans have the technology sometime in the future.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
o an anomalousdecay, I have different ideas to entanglement, relating to gravitational waves. I need to do more research on these and see if they're actually legit possible, assuming humans have the technology sometime in the future.
I just simply think of gravitational waves as ripples in a 3-dimensional pond being caused by the movement of mass throughout Einsteinian space.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I just simply think of gravitational waves as ripples in a 3-dimensional pond being caused by the movement of mass throughout Einsteinian space.
Yea there's more to my ideas than that lol. Different theories provide different models, Im trying to decide which one is most applicable in my situation, and im going to research more before I describe what im thinking. In as few words as possible, contraction of spacetime in a controlled manner. This should enlighten you:
http://www.metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp

I could be thinking of bullshit lol, thats why im researching to see if it is or isnt.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Haha.
I guess It could kind of make sense though. I mean if a gravitational wave is generated by the movement of the particle, then space will have the particle's identity of shape and mass. Then, if instead of actually sending the particle hurtling through space, the identity of the particle can be entangled, maybe resulting in teleportation.

I will make an entanglement thread on this in Physics HSC.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Haha.
I guess It could kind of make sense though. I mean if a gravitational wave is generated by the movement of the particle, then space will have the particle's identity of shape and mass. Then, if instead of actually sending the particle hurtling through space, the identity of the particle can be entangled, maybe resulting in teleportation.

I will make an entanglement thread on this in Physics HSC.
well, gravitational waves do travel faster than light speed lol, that opens a few possibilities... Check out the link I posted.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Would love to get into Secondary Education (Social Sci/Humanities) at USYD.
Going for all rounders/happy with 95+

jpalin

HSC
Lawwwwwwwwwww! At any UNSW, Usyd, UTS or Macquarie. Not fussed as long as I fulfill my dream :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)