Where are you going? (2 Viewers)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
maybe its just you :D

i have no idea where an actuary might be after 5 years, or better still, where an actuary could potentially be - in the good sense. must do some research in the near future.

X

xeuyrawp

flyin' said:
maybe its just you :D

i have no idea where an actuary might be after 5 years, or better still, where an actuary could potentially be - in the good sense. must do some research in the near future.
I think it's a lot of the history users. They don't do any work, don't do any practice essays, leave their assignments till too late and come on with a 'HELP ME!' thread.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
so you're annoyed at the one-post "Help Me" history BoSer demographic. help elsewhere then, if gratitude is what you're after. ;)

X

xeuyrawp

flyin' said:
so you're annoyed at the one-post "Help Me" history BoSer demographic. help elsewhere then, if gratitude is what you're after. ;)
oooooohhh

I just got owned by someone who studies math. How disappointing :(

It's not that I'm after the actual gratitude, but I like to know that people are actually reading my huge posts. The 'thanks' shows that the poster actually came back to read my info...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
What's wrong with doing maths? Maths is supposed to improve one's logic and thinking skills. Or at least that's what it says on the BSc handbook.

Suggestion: as part of your long reply to help them include a subtle "Please reply with a post to acknowledge that you've read my long reply. Or else... *Shakes fist*" :p

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

flyin' said:
What's wrong with doing maths? Maths is supposed to improve one's logic and thinking skills. Or at least that's what it says on the BSc handbook.

Suggestion: as part of your long reply to help them include a subtle "Please reply with a post to acknowledge that you've read my long reply. Or else... *Shakes fist*" :p
I usually just tell them to PM me or add me to msn now. Despite Mike's best efforts of 'creating a database of knowledge', I have little time to type up a lot of shit when it would be better to just have a brief msn convo to understand where they're at...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)