where are all you interesting creatives????? (1 Viewer)

public or private school and male or female

• private school and female

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • private school and male

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • public school and female

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • public school and male

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

sirloki

HSC
Hey i just wanted to commend this forum for being so sophisticated intellectual and interesting. Discussing pieces of art that we have produced commenting and criticising is such a fulfilling process and is very ys sophisticated i think. The people submitting threads seem very interesting however i never seem to be able to meet such people out, they are always pop victim brittany lovers with no personal depth whatsoever.

So where are all u people and i just wanted some idea of the ratio of private to public school ppl in this forum so im going to establish a poll which would be great if u could participate in.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
w00t!

first vote

i go to newcastle grammar
in err... newcastle
private school, but it's got nothing on all dem big shiny sydney ones

i agree with your point though... all the ppl in this forum sound like they would be good to meet/talk to/philosophize with.

roo

HSC
if only i found this forum earlier so i could share my concepts in development.. i found it really hard to find a bloody concept.. grr...!!

female! used to go to PLC pymble (thank god i'm outta there). :D

HSC
I'm from a public school and I'm male....

Although Sydney Tech is one of the richest public schools in the state and also its a selective school.... so its probably more similar to a private school...

Sugardoll

female, public

I go to a shit arse school Leichhardt high or sydney secondary college or whatever they want to call it now. I reckon our school constribtuion fees go towards the teachers lunches :mad:

jo from Bello

female, independent (kindof private i spose). I go to Coffs Harbour Christian Community and i love it!! But sadly i will only go there 2 more times (for exams).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)