When'z UR SDD trial exam, Are u Ready? (1 Viewer)

Kn1ght_M4r3

hahah 5. U gUyz are ahead of us dats for sure.
i think our skool is up 2 cHapter 4 [only starting]. And yeah im not sure if 1/2 the class noes wats going on, i just do self study and it definitely helpz. =0) though need to practice on th0se gay scenario questions i hate those questions though it just tests how well u know ur stuff i guess.

But sometimes its hard to pick between two choices. but yeah :D anywayz GL t0 those doing Their trialz f0r sDd
*chEerz*

haz_it_all

we've finished all our topics, but we have to teach ourself cuz our teacher is crap.....the half yrly was pretty basic, got like 80% so hopeflly i'll get the same for the trials....if ur skool hasnt finished all the topics then they are NOT allowed to put that content into the trial hsc, even if they get the exams from another skool they'll have to take bits out

Kn1ght_M4r3

DamN rite there haz it all. :D They ToOk it all out mwahahhaha. but still wanted to test what i knew from all of it and that so yeah. :chainsaw: Well it will still be there though we don't have to answer it and if we do they wont get marked. i think ill just answer the questions im supposed to and check em if i get time. If i go through at least 2 times then ill have a go at the other questions heheh :D
man i thinK everyone has crappy teachers ehhehe. but does anyone else have 3 teachers fall out on yah? to go get better jobz? thats why we are behind :argue:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yeah I have nothing expect my knowledge of the course from in class.. Since we have a good teacher and I listen I am probaably going to pass... However saying... scenarios are bitches and I wish i had more time to study!!!

Definately a learning experience for the HSC... I will study fats... to get best possible mark....

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Edit: Trial was ultimately hard....

I cant believe how hard it was....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
anyone know if those people who make "independant" trials have a site and if everyone does it at the same time like catholic trials?

del

HSC
N/A
with the independent i dont think everyone does it at the same time, but they have something like a 'security period' where the papers can't be released to students and the like so that the trials are fair for all...

its something along the lines like that anyway. same as for the ARC papers....

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i thought independent meant that the school puts out its own:confused:..but from what i've heard its different timings

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i still have my SDD left coming up this thursday and no I am not ready for it:p

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
anyone do the independant and feel like sharing ;)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I reckon you cant cram software...

you have to work consistently... and work on algorithims all year..

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
then we'll fail then..our teacher decided that were not gonna do theory until the start of term 3 ie we started this term:p

tieki

Ours is sometime next week, I have 8 exams over 6 days, trials suck...the content isn't too hard, I find, just the binary division and stuff...

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Binary is easy!!! i wish i did the Hardware option topic...

I learnt all that stuff in Cisco like week 3... :rolleyes:

Fiona

Our SDD exam is on Tuesday...

It'll only be up to chapter 5 because that's all we've done, so we'll have a separate assessment task for the rest of it afterwards or something... Gah! Ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)