Whens your last day? (1 Viewer)

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
We finish 14th i think, but that week (mon-thurs) we dont have any actual classes, then we have grad on friday..
This week we have our formal tomorrow night followed by a camp wed-fri, gonna be a really good week!

marxisming

HSC
our holidays started on the friday when we finished the computer test. I had my formal and graduation on 20th November. It's funny too, cuz we haven't started the 'All my own Work' program. So i have a 10 week holiday, which is so awesome.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
December 13 is our last day of school, the day after our Crossroads and Speech day.

dmdileva

HSC
hahaha to all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finished the 27th of november

Tully-

HSC
Done and Done.

Yesterday was my last. Year ten graduated at the Yr 10 farewell assembly, it was great.

Oh one girl in my year didn't pass, I feel sorry for her. She opened her Folio and she didn't get a certificate, just her yearly report.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Tully- said:
Oh one girl in my year didn't pass, I feel sorry for her. She opened her Folio and she didn't get a certificate, just her yearly report.
Oh dear...

benn07

HSC
We finished on the 12th but the presentation of our SC's was on the 13th.

HSC
Technically our last day is supposed to be today, but school wouldn't let us sign out until monday.

hu5sla

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
Technically our last day is supposed to be today, but school wouldn't let us sign out until monday.
lol at my school you need to sign out first before presentation othwerwise you cant go on stage to get your certificate

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
For me, Dec 4. excluding work exp. if u include then Dec 7

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
hu5sla said:
lol at my school you need to sign out first before presentation othwerwise you cant go on stage to get your certificate
Same. The teacher said it all had to be done before the assembly. We're finished now but we still have to go Presentation Day on Wednesday >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)