• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When's ur last HSC paper?? (1 Viewer)

greenfairy

how much does this suck? my last exam is on the 12th of november...damn dance major appreciation!!!!!!!!:mad:

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
but you get 1 more week to study
Mines on nov 3 physics/sor1
yeah, i know, but seriously, would you want to study for a week straight when most for your friends, your boyfriend (or g/f in ur case...) and his friends are off...its not fair!!! *breaks down and cries*
btw, you have the same last 2 exams as my bf...hehe i swear, you must know who he is, could be in your physics /chem/sor1/adv english/up to 3u maths class...hmmm, oh the amusement :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by addict
yeah, i know, but seriously, would you want to study for a week straight when most for your friends, your boyfriend (or g/f in ur case...) and his friends are off...its not fair!!! *breaks down and cries*
btw, you have the same last 2 exams as my bf...hehe i swear, you must know who he is, could be in your physics /chem/sor1/adv english/up to 3u maths class...hmmm, oh the amusement :p
I think I do, are his initials N.J.? And hes not in any of my classes, there are lots of people that do those subjects

Last edited:

++prinzess++

mine is 26th! woohoo! textiles last then two and a half extra weeks of schoolies and shopping!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)