When??! (1 Viewer)

HSC
WHEN do we find out UAI?! believe me, i will suffer and remain HOPELESSLY drunk until i find out. i NEED TO KNOW:chainsaw:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Possibly earlier.

Scare: if you were two hours earlier, you would have found out already.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
if i havent already found out... id start refreshing bt 8 onwards.. lol

HSC
yes i am well sure they are but do you know how i find out? btw i think it is very cruel to mess with us giving us the results and no uai

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by scarecrow_of_oz
oh dear God! how then?
People were able to view their UAIs early, at about half past midnight to 1am.

You were too late, and yes, UAC were stupid.

HSC
well they do very much suck! did you view yours?! how do i find mine now? 'cause i am intending to remain drunk until i find out, and prolly long after. this is just cruel, it all is. my business studies teacher agrees with me- we should all get wat we want, into wat we want, and have smiley faces on our results card.

Huy

HSC
N/A
scare, you didn't read anything I typed, did you?

UAC does not suck, but they were careless. I did not view mine, but had the opportunity to (don't ask).

How do you find yours out now? You can't, wait like everybody else.

You'll have to remain drunk until 8 or 9am then, preferrably by 8:30am or thereabouts, maybe quarter to nine.

It's not cruel, it's protocol.

Just be patient, it's only a few hours to go now. :)

HSC
thanx huy, thought we'd be talking about a week.. can prolly wait until 9... how'd you go (if u want to say)

Huy

HSC
N/A
scare, the UAIs will be released today at 9am, although this could be earlier, try to login earlier if you wish.

HSC Results were released yesterday at 6am, although it may have been earlier (in fact it was).

How did I go? I haven't checked.

Both HSC Results and Students Online are offline - I was just testing the pages.

HSC
well thanks for replying anyhow, wasn't sure when or where to log in or whateva but know now thanks to kind help. how come on so early?

Huy

HSC
N/A
scare, no problem. :)

I haven't been asleep, that's why I'm on.

Yesterday:
slept at 5am,
results came out at 6am,
didn't wake up until 10am
spent the next 14+ hours giving predictions
here I am now.

Today (the plan):
sleep at 5 or 6am, maybe earlier
wake up in the afternoon (post-midday), say 1pm.
check UAI - in the evening
check HSC Marks - same time

then spend the rest of my afternoon figuring out what to do with course preferences and university.

or, (and I think this will be the case), I'll be on here, reading/replying to UAI threads and hearing people say "you can't predict for crap, you suck, i hate you", or similar...

:)

HSC
oh come on, i'm sure anyone you replied to will be grateful for you trying to help. either that or they will hunt you down and kill you (either way). anyhoo, i'm glad for nice people like you replying at times like these. how come u're so chilled?! i didn't even want to check my results, but made myself at 6 this morning. your day today sounds like a bitch- good luck to you, hope all goes well! my schedule revolves around my results, but i imagine i'll be quite insane in some form or another for quite a while. i hate this stuff- not good with stress. would rather have the bad news over and done with so i can move on in my own way

Huy

HSC
N/A
That's true, I know they are appreciative. (hehe at the hunting me down and killing me bit).

How come I'm so chilled? I have no idea, maybe I'm not normal. :p

Yeah, the day was pretty awful, no breakfast, snacks in between typing, I forgot to have dinner because I was out (getting away from the computer) for a few hours.

I decided to go out, walk around town, went to the park and sat down, cleared my thoughts, laying down on the grass, then deciding to go to the local shopping centre and church (it was closed, so I couldn't really do much praying).

By the time I got home, it was already 7pm. I fell asleep (being tired from the running, I went for a jog, walking around for two hours), so I slept for another two to three hours - until I woke up again to continue doing what I was doing.

Thanks scarecrow, for the good luck wishes - all the same to you. :)

HSC
Nah thank you man, prolly would've gone crazy without a little informational help- everyone telling me different things. we all cope in our own ways, the park walk sounds like a healthy way (my drinking perhaps not so much one), but i am impressed by people who devote so much of their time to others at this stressful 12th hour, so cheers!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Sure, not a problem scarecrow. I like to help out, when and if I can - usually all the time, but I do have other commitments. :)

I haven't had a drink in about two weeks, maybe a week and a half. I last had a few lemon ruskies at a club, but I didn't get smashed or anything (since I had to play snooker, I beat my mate three games to nil, which was expected... although the girls were a little bit distracting - if you know what I mean ;)).

HSC
ah well, they do try! i'll be blaming my last failed pool attempts on the grog more than the girls, though i'm sure it was my own innate lack of skill than anything! :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
It's 4am, I'll be off now.

I'll see you (all) in the mid afternoon, if not at noon. Good luck everybody with their UAIs. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)