When your ex is shattered and wants to kill himself... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Well - the decision has been made - I've chosen the second guy...but the one that I've broken up with had a "conversation" with me where he basically said goodbye.

He forbade me to tell anyone - and he didn't either - that we were going out...now he has to deal with it alone.

I can't help thinking that he's really going to carry it out tomorrow - like he said...

What should I do?! Anything?! Nothing?!...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
call his parents, tell the school councillor. You might think he is just being dramatic, but if he does do it you will feel shitty. Dont take jokes with this shit, i have seen first hand what happens when no1 does anything or listens.

arrested development
HSC
yes, tell someone. because if he does do it you'll no doubt feel fully responsible in some way, and you don't deserve that. alternatively, if he's just being an attention-seeker then he'll have to deal with the embarrassment of having people confront him about the issue. either way, tell someone else so you don't even have to think about him or what he might do.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Well - the decision has been made - I've chosen the second guy...but the one that I've broken up with had a "conversation" with me where he basically said goodbye.

He forbade me to tell anyone - and he didn't either - that we were going out...now he has to deal with it alone.

I can't help thinking that he's really going to carry it out tomorrow - like he said...

What should I do?! Anything?! Nothing?!...
Was the sex really that good?

nwatts

HSC
chances are he was just messing around with you, but to show him how much of a shit he is for making calls like that, get in contact with everyone he knows and tell them about it.

HSC
contact his family or something. anything.

I seriously hope it all goes well for you and that the dickhead gets over it.

:uhhuh:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Ahh thanks so much everyone...yeah, well, his mates talked him out of it - I tried it too - since I'd be a practising psychologist one day...but yeah, like I said, he shouldn't come to me now...

Oh wells, thank you all!!!

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Good to hear.
*reminisces (sp) of the time I my wrist got slashed at work* (wanna see the photo?)

You only get one life (I don't believe in that religious resurrection bullshit), and suiciding over emotions is just plain stupid.

PS. my sig applies here.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Somehow I get the feeling if his parents were notified by the threadstarter, they'll get sus as to how a GIRL is concerned with their son's emotional state, and proceed to interrogate and lecture him about the issue. What a great way to deter their son from suiciding, but then everyone can lay the blame on his parents.

nwatts

HSC
Komaticom said:
Somehow I get the feeling if his parents were notified by the threadstarter, they'll get sus as to how a GIRL is concerned with their son's emotional state, and proceed to interrogate and lecture him about the issue. What a great way to deter their son from suiciding, but then everyone can lay the blame on his parents.
if the dude had a brain worth saving he'd take that as a hint to move the fuck out

give social darwinism a push and tell the folks

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Tell him that suicide is a sin before god and if he commits suicide he will never go to heaven and he will burn in hell for all eternity.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Serius said:
best suicide i ever heard of went like this

1] find a tall building, preferably about 40 storiesor taller
2] buy yourself a long length of rope, around 40m long, a piano wire and large amounts of very strong epoxy.

3] get to the top of the building without being seen, attach one end of the rope to a railing or something ontop of the building. Tie the other end around your feet
4] loop the piano wire and tie it to the feet end of the rope, make the loop small, just large enough for your head to go through. Slip head through loop.

5] next comes the glue., pour copious amounts of glue into your hair asif it were shampoo, stick your hands on your head, making sure your hands are thourghly entangled in your gluey hair.
6] wait for glue to dry, this is the hardest bit as you need about 1 hour without someone stumbling in on you asking wtf is going on.

7] jump off and let gravity do its work. The sudden pull from the piano wire when your rope runs out will decapitate you, leaving your headless body's arms hanging down holding your head.

Now that would be a pretty sight to see in the middle of the city, some guy hanging off a building holding his own decapitated head. Bonus points in the body ends up hanging only about 4m off the ground [ close enough to get a good look, not close enough to do anything about it. this ofcourse needs a longer rope]
Wouldn't the body end up slipping out of the piano wire if the head was no longer attached??

But in all seriousness, tell someone.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah, but the main thing holding the body is the rope around the feet, the wire is only there for the decapitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)