millzsta

HSC
you dont love anyone?
do you not love your family?
everyone loves.
i love chocolate.

jellybeenz

HSC
I know we are all only young, but still-- you can't help but feel like giving up sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like love is just something that was not meant to happen to me- I know I'm young and have my whole life ahead of me but when I see my friends around me in loving relationships... I wonder why I can't have that as well... Why do I have to wait? Is there really anything to wait for? It makes me feel stupid for thinking about it...

I mean I have a million things going on in my life and now isn't the best time for a relationship- but I've never even met anyone I could have a positive loving relationship with, nobody I could even call my boyfriend. Sure, I've liked people a lot and had flings- but either the feeling isn't returned and it could never work anyway or it just is really intense for maybe 2/3 weeks and then it just kind of fizzles.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
sorry for bringing religion into the subject.
i guess we cant condemn you too much soph..we've already brought child development theories into it.

and with my thing about 40+ years of marriage, i didnt think about those who stay together for religious reasons (despite the fact that divorce isnt a religious matter...only re-marriage is), i meant the ones who chose to stay together caus they love eachother and dont want to be with anyone else.
mmm_sofay said:
"love" is a word thats throw around too lightly these days
yes, many kids throw it round a bit, but not everyone. i admit i have thrown it round in previous relationships (pretty much everyone has), but then you break up with that person, grow up and realise that you were stupid for saying something that wasnt really true, and learn your lesson. might take time, but everyone finds someone they really do love (not just lust)

love ISN'T something to be thrown around, its something that everyone needs and everyone experiences. if you give up on love, you're giving up on life in a sense. i know i'm bringing back theories, but if you look at maslow,
1) basic needs: food, sleep, warmth, sex
2) security: protection, safety, security
3) belonging: family, community, friendship, love
4) esteem: respect, approval
5) self actualisation: respect, approval
you cant be happy (esteem) without love, and if you're not happy you can end up dieing (depression/suicide, but also its been proven that kids who dont have more than their basic needs met lose the will to survive....so i'm not just those old people who 'die of a broken heart').

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
millzsta said:
you dont love anyone?
everyone loves.
i love chocolate.
i dont love my family.
my mum, yeah, coz she has bought me up and coz i lived inside of her for 9months and she pays for everything, she cooks my food, she washes my clothes, etc, but apart from her, i dont love anyone.
its more of a like/attraction/lust

and i dont love chocolate.
but i really like chocolate milkshakes and hot chocolates, but i cant eat proper chocolate chocolate.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
millzsta said:
you dont love anyone?
everyone loves.
i love chocolate.
i dont love my family.
my mum, yeah, coz she has bought me up and coz i lived inside of her for 9months and she pays for everything, she cooks my food, she washes my clothes, etc, but apart from her, i dont love anyone.

but i really like chocolate milkshakes and hot chocolates, but i cant eat proper chocolate chocolate.

White Angel

HSC
love was something i could NEVER say... it's such a strong word backed up with so much emotion...

but it just kinda slipped out after i went out with him for like 5 months... the happy feeling in my heart when i'm with him... that warmth and contentment...

if we don't love... then why do we hurt so badly when that someone u supposdly "love" breaks ur heart into two... there's this soaring pain that only u can feel with ur heart... not ur head. it causes those tears that run down ur cheecks.

if it's not love that makes us feel the hurt... then what?

love is said to be one pleasure and a thousand sufferings... i've chosen to feel a thousand sufferings... just to enjoy one pleasure...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
White Angel said:
i agree with everything you're saying, but this. i believe that its not the love that makes us feel the hurt, rather just losing someone you care so much about and have spent so much time with/shared so many things with..losing that 'bond' and those moments. its kind of the same when rellies/people close to you die, the love you feel for them is caus of the bond you share with them and the moments you've spent with them, so you're losing/breaking that bond rather than losing the love (also caus i believe that you're still connected...you can still love a person and remember them even if they're dead)

with the pleasure/sufferings thing - if i've endured a thousand sufferings, i'd expect a well-deserved (and therefore mighty good) pleasure. not trying to sound selfish or anything, but if you go through so much pain and suffering and you get nothing in return (even self-satisfaction would be enough, doesnt have to be tangible) you wonder why you went through it all - what was the point?

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hmmm i found some song lyrics last night at 2.30 for you azzie when i couldnt sleep that sum up both sides of this question

heavens not a place where you go when you die, its a moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment and take this advice, live by every word, love is just a hoax so forget everything you have heard and live for the moment...

then the reverse

heavens not a place where you go when you die, its a moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment and take this advice, live by every word, love is completely real so forget everything that youve heard

which one do you take?

White Angel

HSC
i meant...

if it's not love... and that there is no love and we all don't really love... then what makes us feel the hurt...

bumbo_hippo

HSC
White Angel said:
love was something i could NEVER say... it's such a strong word backed up with so much emotion...

but it just kinda slipped out after i went out with him for like 5 months... the happy feeling in my heart when i'm with him... that warmth and contentment...

if we don't love... then why do we hurt so badly when that someone u supposdly "love" breaks ur heart into two... there's this soaring pain that only u can feel with ur heart... not ur head. it causes those tears that run down ur cheecks.

love is said to be one pleasure and a thousand sufferings... i've chosen to feel a thousand sufferings... just to enjoy one pleasure...
sounds poetic~ hehe..:p
yea welz...all da crap u sacrifice, jus for da one lil thing~~
is it worth it?!

millzsta

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i dont love my family.

righto, so when you said you didnt love anyone, you lied :p well clearly, because you love your mum!

i love chocolate but i also love pancakes especially with maple syrup
why do i love food?
there must be something you love. like food. mmmmmm food.
i also love michael clarke.
and ... this is daggy.. i love the spice girls. and even though they're not together anymore i havent given up my love for them :)

hey az! yes im procrastinating.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
haha well, so am i! only... you have 3u on friday :p
though i must admit, this is a good procrastination tool

alby

cool duckie
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
hmmm i found some song lyrics last night at 2.30 for you azzie when i couldnt sleep that sum up both sides of this question

heavens not a place where you go when you die, its a moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment and take this advice, live by every word, love is just a hoax so forget everything you have heard and live for the moment...

then the reverse

heavens not a place where you go when you die, its a moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment and take this advice, live by every word, love is completely real so forget everything that youve heard
what song's that?

cjh

HSC
azzie said:
...on love alltogether, when you don't believe that love even exists for you, are you right because you see all the dead ends that have resulted because of "love" or are you just blind to what there could be in the future?

im in a philosophical mood.
you seem sad? wanna fuck?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
its sorta pathetic when something like love that is supposed to be the basis of something so important as marriage is thrown around carelessly by fifteen year olds in songs that really have to do with lust and nothing else

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tulipa said:
its sorta pathetic when something like love that is supposed to be the basis of something so important as marriage is thrown around carelessly by fifteen year olds in songs that really have to do with lust and nothing else
Hell yeah.

People who throw "love" around suck balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)