When you finish you last exam you are.... (1 Viewer)

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I once tried to do that during the HSC, then the supervisor started looking me funny, so I told her I was just checking my mobile phone, nothing to be suspicious about.
chinkyeye said:
nah umm b4 da english paper2 , i pulled my dick twice jsut 2 calm myself down....
Hahahahaha you people are funny :p

Probably party my ass off with all my friends. We're going to go down to the beach and have a ritualistic 'burning of the workbooks' as our way of giving the big finger to the last 13 years of school :D

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
my life will begin on the 11th of november, 12.30pm
PARTY TIME!!!

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Walk Out of business, Cigar, Pub, Soccer with the boiz, .. then see where the day leads

sick of leeton

HSC
im going to over indulge in all three of the basic elements of life.

Sex, drugs, rock n roll

Last edited:

success

HSC
Well, where to start. lol

economics being my last and most feared exam, i think when the examiner says pens down i might cry! lol. its just going to feel so good, because thats it, it'll all be over, no more stress for at least a year, and i can just look back on good times from school. it's going to be the best!

think i'll walk out of the room and run around the school corridors if i'm not too emotional! lol. then......i dunno. i'll be lost!

maybe go and buy a shite load of chocolate, go home and eat it while watching tv, then go out to dinner with some ppl, and hit the town......for the next week! lol

well, i can't wait. think i'll do what someone else said and write a list of what i want to do!

all i know is it's going to feel great to have all that pressure off!

Götterfunken

HSC
anita_wax said:
dont get excited about sydney
I'm not excited about sydney, per se, but rather what's there. or, perhaps, whom.

or maybes it's who. I'm too tired to make sense of this:

Usage Note: The traditional rules for choosing between who and whom are relatively simple but not always easy to apply. Who is used where a nominative pronoun such as I or he would be appropriate, that is, for the subject of a verb or for a predicate nominative; whom is used for a direct or indirect object or for the object of a prepostion. Thus, we write the actor who played Hamlet was there, since who is the subject of played; and Whom do you like best? because whom is the object of the verb like and To whom did you give the letter? because whom is the object of the preposition to. ·It is more difficult, however, to apply these rules in complicated sentences, particularly when who or whom is separated from the verb or preposition that determines its form. Intervening words may make it difficult to see that Who do you think is the best candidate? requires who as the subject of the verb is (not whom as the object of think) and The man whom the papers criticized did not show up requires whom as the object of the verb criticized (not who as the subject of showed up). Highly complex sentences such as I met the man whom the government had tried to get France to extradite require careful analysisin this case, to determine that whom should be chosen as the object of the verb extradite, several clauses away. It is thus not surprising that writers from Shakespeare onward have often interchanged who and whom. Nevertheless, the distinction remains a hallmark of formal style. ·In speech and informal writing, however, considerations other than strict grammatical correctness often come into play. Who may sound more natural than whom in a sentence such as Who did John say he was going to support? though it is incorrect according to the traditional rules. In general, who tends to predominate over whom in informal contexts. Whom may sound stuffy even when correctly used, and when used where who would be correct, as in Whom shall I say is calling? whom may betray grammatical ignorance. ·Similarly, though traditionalists will insist on whom when the relative pronoun is the object of a preposition that ends a sentence, grammarians since Noah Webster have argued that the excessive formality of whom is at odds with the relative informality associated with this construction; thus they contend that a sentence such as Who did you give it to? should be regarded as entirely acceptable. ·Some grammarians have argued that only who and not that should be used to introduce a restrictive relative clause that identifies a person. This restriction has no basis either in logic or in the usage of the best writers; it is entirely acceptable to write either the woman that wanted to talk to you or the woman who wanted to talk to you. ·The grammatical rules governing the use of who and whom in formal writing apply equally to whoever and whomever and are simililarly often ignored in speech and informal writing. See Usage Note at else. See Usage Note at that. See Usage Note at whose.

darkroomgirl

HSC
I am going to cry and hug someone.

Go out and celebrate by overeating with my boyfriend.

BURN ALL MY NOTES!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!

(actually I'm thinking about typing them up and putting them on BOS Resources or something.)

Then after that, going to a beachfront house and just relaxing for 4 days straight.

scoby_2000

HSC
Numero Uno said:
fuk that im gonna play CS too !!
gonna download some hacks ! and let the good times begin :)

hahah!!!

ye once im over physics im formatting my comp so its not a piece of shit anymore

and only going to have msn, games and music :D

sooo good....becoming the biggest computer buff

i was such the pwnzor at cs but then i stopped :( my life hasnt been the same since

u b3tt3r watch 0ut 1 w1ll p\/\/nz0r j00

hahah

Danoz The Great

HSC
Getting pissed - which will be TOMORROW AT 12:30 HAHA

Then I'll work somewhere for 18 months

mang

scoby_2000 said:
Get on a plane to Western Australia and tan there for 2 weeks and then go to schoolies :D
heck yes.. ill be doin the same only not taking the easy option,
myself and four friends are driving in a baby blue supervan from sth coast nsw ........melbourne........adelaide.........perth..........ningaloo reef! and.... tequilla in the desert, bourbon on the beach, ganja in the bush dang i cant wait

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Directly after i finish i'm coming home and watching TV. The next day i'm go to the movies starting at 9:30 and watching every movie that is playing throughout the entire day ( i work there so get in for free) Then i will sleep. Then buy Age of empires 3 and play that until Nov 12 when a friends 18 is on and all my friends will be officially finished. And And And...I'm gunna drink Solo!

BobM

THe first thing i'll do on the 12th Nov (15days!) just after 12:30 (getting extra time) i'll hug the supervisor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)