When would you recommend we buy text books? (1 Viewer)

himynameisjane

HSC
I keep reading on the UWS site to be sure and just wait until we're given a list at our first lecture. Should I do that or just put my unit codes in and buy them?

Runningup

HSC
N/A
I would buy them know since this list is updated by UWS themselves and the books for the Autumn session shouldn't change with a week till begging of semester.

Dont buy them from connect books, find the books there and buy them of the net, "ebay, textbookexchange, amazon etc.", make sure you get the same version etc.

Last edited:

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
I keep reading on the UWS site to be sure and just wait until we're given a list at our first lecture. Should I do that or just put my unit codes in and buy them?
Hi, Most students tend to purchase their textbooks in the first week of session, or the week before. Some units might require set readings to have been completed before the first class, so it is best to try and get your textbooks as soon as you can. Textbooks can be purchased from the Connect Bookshop. Please visit www.connectbooks.com.au for your nearest bookshop and for further information. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)