• Eventually, just not sure

Votes: 57 15.7%
  • I'm staying as long as I can!

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters

BackCountrySnow

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Oh fuck... So I just had fight with my parents before dinner...
And I accidentally said something along the lines of "fine if you guys are sooo sick of me why don't I just live on campus" and so now they discussing me living on campus over dinner. Me and my big mouth. I hope they were just kidding. I really dont want to live on campus.
hahahaha naaaaaaw.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Oh fuck... So I just had fight with my parents before dinner...
And I accidentally said something along the lines of "fine if you guys are sooo sick of me why don't I just live on campus" and so now they discussing me living on campus over dinner. Me and my big mouth. I hope they were just kidding. I really dont want to live on campus.
pwnt bitch

*Baby-K*

HSC
My boyfriend has a deposit saved for an appartment/house and is sort have been pushing me to move in with him when he buys the place but to be honest I don't want to because I've got a 5 year degree ahead of me so I want to be comfortable at home not having to worry about bills, cooking etc. I told him that I will stay with him a couple of nights a week- Do you guys think it's a good comprimise? :confused:

Pace_T

HSC
*Baby-K* said:
My boyfriend has a deposit saved for an appartment/house and is sort have been pushing me to move in with him when he buys the place but to be honest I don't want to because I've got a 5 year degree ahead of me so I want to be comfortable at home not having to worry about bills, cooking etc. I told him that I will stay with him a couple of nights a week- Do you guys think it's a good comprimise? :confused:
definately. its fucking stupid that he's pushing you to move out when he knows youve got a 5 year degree ahead of you.
everyone knows that when you move out you gotta do so many chores and what not. its basically him replacing his mum (who probably does everything for him) with you.
in my opinion uni is a lot less painful when you live at home.

*Baby-K*

HSC
He has stopped pushing now, I think he just got really excited about living together but I am definately not ready!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Pace_T said:
in my opinion uni is a lot less painful when you live at home.
QFT

Your parents feed you and house you and pay the bills, all you have to do is respect them, deal with your own shit and do some housework occasionally. Pretty sweet deal compared with living in some shared house with 13 people paying heaps in rent and eating baked beans all day...

AppleNader

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Ahahahahaha sup Justin. :p

Yeah I love living at home. Its the sweet life.

You really sound like you're well on your way to independence.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Probably when I graduate. I love the idea of being independent and living closer to the city. But $$$$ is too much of a headache. I'd hate to live week to week, wondering about money and bills.

Rather wait till I graduate and got a full time job.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I'd love to move out, but the rent would just completely overload me at the moment. I'm thinking about working my arse off each holidays and saving up the rent/food money for the rest of the year, which is the plan for this summer.
Fortunately I don't feel like TOO much of a useless scab living at home - nobody cleans, washes clothes, irons, cooks, drives or anything for me. I just kind of turn up at night to sleep, get out in the morning for uni, and help out where I'm needed.
I'd still like my own space, though.

dior1

HSC
N/A
I plan on moving out as soon as I've finished my VCE. Move closer to the city and defer future studies. Work and support myself for a year until i decide what I want to do. If I choose to go to uni, I will go.

red-butterfly

HSC
never :D
well iono thb...

parents are already threatening to kick me out cause they want to live in the phils after they retire and i dont want to live there
DEFINATELY sounds like my parents. my parents already have properties ready there in the phils...

I'm going to move out depending on the uni that i get into ^^

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I want to move out as soon as I can. But in order for that to happen, I need get a scholarship or a stable job...which can be achieved after my HSC...

God, I cannot wait to get out of my house ...and HSC lol (both can be achieved at the same time lol)

Reckoner

HSC

I'm setting myself a goal of moving out in 1 year's time. Not rent, but buy ... plan to put down a deposit.
Went through uni, got a job, saved up ... and that time is almost here now.

Took me longer than I thought ... thought I would move out straight after uni ... but if you've ever done the rent vs. buy calculations and interest payments etc ... it's quite a bit.

bayside9

HSC
I plan to move out as soon as i have enough coin. With no income atm, rents supporting me looks better than fumbling my way through uni years lol.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
whenever im capable of supporting myself

and i fucking hope to god soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)