• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When Will You Move Out? (2 Viewers)

When will you leave home?

• After highschool finishes

Votes: 108 29.8%
  • After uni/tafe finishes

Votes: 70 19.3%
  • After I land a full time job

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • After I get married

Votes: 23 6.4%
  • Eventually, just not sure

Votes: 57 15.7%
  • I'm staying as long as I can!

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Mother scared me throughout childhood with this "board" crap.

It never eventuated.

I win.

HSC
i live out of home to go to uni 'cause where my parents live sucks, and i refuse to move back to the sunshine coast.

but my parents pay my rent :wave: i feel bad, like i have a job and so i'm perfectly capable of paying, but they're like "lol don't be shit" :eek:

User2007

HSC
hmm.. asap i turn 18, i should be dropping out of hS (Shame too, im gonna be months away from the hSc) parents are like you drop out from school now, we'll kick you out from home, im like kay..

so i wait till the Aug, (bday woot) and im dropping out / moving out..

not just moving out from home, fuck that, im going to spend the rest of my life with my gf overseas, packing up and leaving Aus to be with her (mind you, money isnt a problem here) but i dunno how to do it? what wil i need? i want to move back to europe and live there/start a new life/family even.. what documentation and stuff do i need?

for love id do anything <3

woOO some advice is nice =]

oh btw dont say "what will you do if you guys dont work out?" - You cant take us apart, many have tried (funny too XD) and have failed.. (true love overcomes) besides she will be my wife in a few months time ;)

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

I moved out Nov 05, the month after the HSC.
Circumstances were different though, I lived on a farm away from basic amenities (civilisation) and they threatened to make me pay board. I was like, sif pay board to live in the stix and as such I moved out and in with the BF. <3

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
if i had the money to move out right now i'd heaps do it. at this point in time though its looking at being around the end of the year. and queensland is sounding pretty damn fantastic. i really hope by then my friends will have learned not to be such filthy grubs lol

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
User2007 said:
hmm.. asap i turn 18, i should be dropping out of hS (Shame too, im gonna be months away from the hSc) parents are like you drop out from school now, we'll kick you out from home, im like kay..

so i wait till the Aug, (bday woot) and im dropping out / moving out..

not just moving out from home, fuck that, im going to spend the rest of my life with my gf overseas, packing up and leaving Aus to be with her (mind you, money isnt a problem here) but i dunno how to do it? what wil i need? i want to move back to europe and live there/start a new life/family even.. what documentation and stuff do i need?

for love id do anything <3

woOO some advice is nice =]
first of all, you need your hsc so you can go to uni

second, u need to finish uni so u can get a decent fucking job to support ur "new family" and give them a reasonable living

third, you need to learn french or spanish or whatever language they speak in the country ur moving to. you're not a tourist, ur going to be living there, learn the language cockhead.

you're an idiot, dude, use your fucking head. EVERYBODY thinks theyre going to spend the rest of their life with the chick theyre currently in love with (mostly with their first experience of 'love'), it never works out. People get bored, thats a fact of life. A few years from now youll be stuck in a foreign country with no job, no education, a wife who hates you and some dero mini yous you cant even feed because your addicted to crack and cant be fucked rationing your government payments on menial things like food.

but ur a troll, right? nobody can possibly be this stupid

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
first of all, you need your hsc so you can go to uni

second, u need to finish uni so u can get a decent fucking job to support ur "new family" and give them a reasonable living

third, you need to learn french or spanish or whatever language they speak in the country ur moving to. you're not a tourist, ur going to be living there, learn the language cockhead.

you're an idiot, dude, use your fucking head. EVERYBODY thinks theyre going to spend the rest of their life with the chick theyre currently in love with (mostly with their first experience of 'love'), it never works out. People get bored, thats a fact of life. A few years from now youll be stuck in a foreign country with no job, no education, a wife who hates you and some dero mini yous you cant even feed because your addicted to crack and cant be fucked rationing your government payments on menial things like food.

but ur a troll, right? nobody can possibly be this stupid
Leave the kid alone.
He met his wife to be on RussianBrides.com and he's going to live with her forever and ever.

Don't hate on him for that:(

just1of4

Professional HYD lover
HSC
haha what is up with that?:rolleyes:

amused1977: lol that says maths but at first i thought it reffered to athsma or atheism

anyways moving right back along to the question. hmmm... sometime during my uni course. definately before i graduate. anyone who can afford to move out straight after highschool on their own money, i salute you.

Last edited:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Trying to organise moving out right now. Been working full time for a year and a bit more than half now, and my current job pays enough that I can consider it. Trying to get the boyfriend a job in Sydney as well, so that we can move out together and make a mess of it as a team :p

Fucking rental crisis means that the majority of places available are ugly ugly units.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
you should buy a ... like a balloon... and live in the sky.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Lizakith said:
Trying to organise moving out right now. Been working full time for a year and a bit more than half now, and my current job pays enough that I can consider it. Trying to get the boyfriend a job in Sydney as well, so that we can move out together and make a mess of it as a team :p

Fucking rental crisis means that the majority of places available are ugly ugly units.
Agreed.

Except I don't think I could just live with Dan. Need a buffer of like two other people :)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Tulipa said:
Agreed.

Except I don't think I could just live with Dan. Need a buffer of like two other people :)
Yeah, I've got 2 friends who can't afford to move out yet but who've promised frequent visiting. tbh I'd rather just the 2 of us. So long as its quiet, I don't think I'll fuss too much.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Tulipa said:
Agreed.

If you're still looking next year (I plan to stop living with the boyfriend after I graduate) let me know? :)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
when my parents die.
WOG!!

i'm made a promise to move out in 2009:O
But if I don't get a job no one will hold me to it:)

Foxodi

HSC
Moving on-campus next year, mainly for convenient reasons - I really dont wanna travel to uni (2hours each way) :D After centerlink payments its not that bad, and I'm sure living on campus will enhance uni life so much :D

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
if i had the money to move out right now i'd heaps do it. at this point in time though its looking at being around the end of the year. and queensland is sounding pretty damn fantastic. i really hope by then my friends will have learned not to be such filthy grubs lol
:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)