When it's over (1 Viewer)

James747

HSC
iEdd said:
Go back to school every second day and continue my accelerated maths.
OMG.......~~~~~~~ Same here man... i hate it! They're making me go to the physics classes! I dont wanna go to skool! I wanna get a job and earn money!
Im planning to go ahead with my signing out, and only go to skool when the classes are on. Hopefully they'll let me do it... My "extra long holiday" will be screwed if they don't let me.... ><

iEdd

HSC
James747 said:
OMG.......~~~~~~~ Same here man... i hate it! They're making me go to the physics classes! I dont wanna go to skool! I wanna get a job and earn money!
Im planning to go ahead with my signing out, and only go to skool when the classes are on. Hopefully they'll let me do it... My "extra long holiday" will be screwed if they don't let me.... ><
That's what our class is allowed to do, come back for mornings/afternoons 5 days a fortnight and go home when we don't have lessons. It's pointless to stay, they should let you go home.

James747

HSC
iEdd said:
That's what our class is allowed to do, come back for mornings/afternoons 5 days a fortnight and go home when we don't have lessons. It's pointless to stay, they should let you go home.
You have a CLASS of accelerants! =OOOOO

G

gilstar

Artemis. said:
When the SC is over, I'm going to spend my time playing the Sims 2: Pets and watching U2 DVD's...which is exactly what I've been doing leading up to the SC.

hahahah me too except wtih nfs: carbon and 'black' and xbox. and besides that parteeeee

dan.121212

HSC
When it's over ill be playing gears of war, hopefully finish it on intense, and PWN some noobs on live!!!

Miagi

HSC
got 3 days of test then im got formal and after dat party and games maahahahahahahahahahahahha
:rofl:

sophiaaah

HSC
go back to school every day and learn about the american civil rights movement.

im pumped.

detic

Asian Invasion 2020..diu.
HSC
sophiaaah said:
go back to school every day and learn about the american civil rights movement.

im pumped.
hahahhahahahhaa i hope that was sarcasm!

i noe wat ill be doin....going to chinatown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooohooooooo and going to sleep most of the time :sleep:

Le3sah

HSC
Find my formal dress T_T ...hopefully, then complete my english extention report on John Keat *sigh....then get my portfolio ready for 'Job interview day' lame day, with a lame name!

Woo! :mad1:

PrettyVacant

HSC
Start studying for the HSC :cool: or at least the Prelims...:)
No,
I'd drop out of school.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
continue going to school,

have to study for PLACEMENT exams. but, camps soon. so's formal. and peer mediation. If only my school made us do work experience... that'd mean bludge the rest of the term but NOOOO. make us do damn placement exams....

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Whats the game Gears of War like? Might conside getting that one.

I'll just relax a bit, and study for next year suppose, as I am really starting to fall behijnd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)