• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

when is officeworks back to school sale (1 Viewer)

ronaldinho

Banned
HSC
i thought officeworks have books like 1 dollar each for like 250 page book.. but i went there today and its $4.30

any1 know when the back to school sale will be on?

w00dy.

HSC
im pretty sure their back to school stuff comes out after christmas.

which is kind of gay cause that means we are pretty much paying full price for books that we need now.

i guess its their way of taking back the money that we should have spent if they didnt have back to school sales.

Pugsley

HSC
The Liverpool officeworks i went to didnt even have any books! None whatsoever, quite surprising, i know. In this huge shop, they dont have any exercise books at all and i even asked them and they said they didnt. Hmm.. let me rephrase that, they didnt have any A4 binder exercise books.

dummdidoo

HSC
yeaaah officeworks have sales like later on, near the end of the year! during the holidays.

however, i went to bondi junction officeworks and got a whole heap of 250 spirax page exercise books for about 3.80 which was initially 4.20ish but was on a sale! they look like good quality notebooks too :D

maybe try there :) it'll be a little cheaper, but i guess it depends how far you want to travel.

hope this sorta helps!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Without Wings said:
it's usually in january as prelim students are the only students who would be considering buying new books now, and the sale is aimed at all students, therefore having it in january makes the most sense :)
i know right? use some common sense dude. :/

ronaldinho

Banned
HSC
breaking said:
i know right? use some common sense dude. :/
they stioll dont make a loss even if they have a sale.. those books cost like 5 cents to make..

and heaps of ppl will want to buy new boos

HSC
N/A
Buy heaps in the beginning of Year 11 one. =P

Actually, I don't think I've ever been to one of those sales. Heard of them though. I'll go next year..

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
I haven't bought stationery for a long time...
Oh me neither. More than half the things in my pencilcase are gifts or borrowed goods, lol.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I've got practically a bookshelf of exercise books. And that's about the only thing I need, really. :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
did anyone have those school-supplied exercise books back in like year 5 and 6 that had sydney on the front of them? like not a photo, it was just like... different colours for each subject and then an outline of like, the opera house and harbour bridge and stuff?

those books were the FUCKING SHIT :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)