When does your atar get mailed to you? (1 Viewer)

Foxyq

HSC
Go to the link you posted :haha:

And yeah, it will work. I don't know what your parents are going to do because they'd be anxious to know your results. You can just photoshop maybe...?
How exactly does it work? :l Don't you have to prove your changed your address by sending them your electricity bill or something? Also won't it be suspicious that you moved to Zimbabwe right after the HSC lol?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
How exactly does it work? :l Don't you have to prove your changed your address by sending them your electricity bill or something? Also won't it be suspicious that you moved to Zimbabwe right after the HSC lol?
Sarcasm my dear Watson

cookiebook

HSC
Don't change it to another country, just change it to your next door neighbour's address lol
Lol, they'll just return it to my Dad. Whenever our mail gets mixed up with neighbours, it always get returned to us. :l I. am. really. screwed. Why can't you change it to another country? If I change it to anyone in Australia, they'll just return it to the correct address :l

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol, they'll just return it to my Dad. Whenever our mail gets mixed up with neighbours, it always get returned to us. :l I. am. really. screwed. Why can't you change it to another country? If I change it to anyone in Australia, they'll just return it to the correct address :l
well go ahead but... yeah

cookiebook

HSC
Since i'm going overseas, what if I change it to the country i'm going overseas too? Cause I will be overseas when it gets sent out

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Since i'm going overseas, what if I change it to the country i'm going overseas too? Cause I will be overseas when it gets sent out
I don't know if you can change the country, I haven't seen the form. Go check if you can.

cookiebook

HSC
I don't know if you can change the country, I haven't seen the form. Go check if you can.
You can change the country, I changed it to Malaysia which is where I'm going. Will it get sent to Malaysia lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)