When does trials start at your school? (1 Viewer)

HSC
this is very important! I need this information to prove a point to my year advisor! Can you also please provide the ranks of your school if you don't mind (you don't have to if you don't want to!).

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
1st August - 15th August (I believe it ends on the 15th...)
Ranked 70-ish (normal public high school)

I sense their is problem with how you feel about the school and its setting of trials, most schools do their trials in week 2 - 4 of term 4. However, there are several schools that have already completed their trials (in particular, I know DAL completed his in the last few weeks of term 3). Some people started on the 1st week of term 4 already.

In addition, the exam coordinator is limited to only a few days in which the CSSA or Independent (or other organisation) has picked. I'm telling you all of this because I feel that you feel something isn't fair or right, however, the exam coordinators not being justified is highly unlikely.

kashkow

HSC
Our trials start in week 5 of term 3... They are in the week beginning with 15th August.

School rank is somewhere in the high 400's I think...

What point are you trying to make to your year advisor?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
2nd of August to the 9th of August. Rank 300 ish school

Jeff_

HSC
19th July - 5th August (W1-W3)

School Rank ~ 60

HSC
1st August - 15th August (I believe it ends on the 15th...)
Ranked 70-ish (normal public high school)

I sense their is problem with how you feel about the school and its setting of trials, most schools do their trials in week 2 - 4 of term 4. However, there are several schools that have already completed their trials (in particular, I know DAL completed his in the last few weeks of term 3). Some people started on the 1st week of term 4 already.

In addition, the exam coordinator is limited to only a few days in which the CSSA or Independent (or other organisation) has picked. I'm telling you all of this because I feel that you feel something isn't fair or right, however, the exam coordinators not being justified is highly unlikely.
I pmed you!

Jeff_

HSC
When did you guys finish all our assessments?
Do you mean the last exam other than trials? About week 9 last term.

I still have 2 more smaller tasks after the trials which weighs about 5-15% around week 5

HSC
Do you mean the last exam other than trials? About week 9 last term.

I still have 2 more smaller tasks after the trials which weighs about 5-15% around week 5

Seriously? Did your teachers tell you that marks have to be sent to BOS by week 6 the latest? Or is my school making that up? LOL

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Performances are next week (1st to 5th of August), then trials are the two weeks after that. The week after that is music trials because of a problem with getting another marker for my class.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Seriously? Did your teachers tell you that marks have to be sent to BOS by week 6 the latest? Or is my school making that up? LOL
Not too sure about that since our final assessment task is a speech for english, which is in week 6

Jeff_

HSC
I'm looking at the school calendar and there's at least one subject that has a hand-in task after week 6.

On the other hand, maybe they meant the major works submissions (eg English Extension 2) to BOS or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)