When does everyone have EE2 classes? (1 Viewer)

gwemma88

HSC
Hey just out of curiosity, how many classes do you guys have a week/cycle/however your school is timetabled?

I have one 52 minute class every friday.

Koume

Rabid fangirl
HSC
We have a lesson from 3:10 to 5 every monday.

How many people are in your classes?

Last edited by a moderator:

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
We have six people in our class. We have three classes, 1:30-3:10 Thursday a, 2:20-3:10 Friday a, and 2:20-3:10 Thursday b. What lovely funfun.

gwemma88

HSC
I think we have about 14 out of 121 students in my grade doing EE2. that is pretty good.

I have one class with all 14 every B friday and one class of 3 every A Friday. It is ok. Our teachers are excellent.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
10 people do it at my school, we have a 45 minute morning class every Thusday

Cat_Orange

HSC
Only three people do it at my school, but our teacher is great. We only have one lesson a week, and it's out of timetable. 3:30-4:30 on Tuesday afternoons.

Lavenderpup

HSC
My class goes from 3:30-5pm every Monday and I've just gotten seriously stuck in how i'm supposed to plan the timetable of the whole year week by week and figure out the /central/ idea rather than about a million random ones stuck into one. I can't seem to see much on websites here at BOS either :( Aka. is a logic map like a storyboard? Or is it one that lists all the links like a site map, or is it both, etc. >_>
Such a pity that there's only one website in the showcase and its no hyperfiction. -.-;

black101

HSC
theres 5 in my class and we meet every friday at lunch for about 25-30 minutes. but thats ok coz my ee2 teacher is also my advanced teacher so i talk/check ideas with him then.

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Three people at my school are doing Extension 2, so we have classes every Tuesday morning from 7:30 to rollcall, and every third Saturday - we combine our Ext 1 class (also the same 3 people) with Ext 2 so there's no set times where we do Ext 2.

J

jhakka

Hermzie said:
Three people at my school are doing Extension 2, so we have classes every Tuesday morning from 7:30 to rollcall, and every third Saturday - we combine our Ext 1 class (also the same 3 people) with Ext 2 so there's no set times where we do Ext 2.
I had that exact arrangement with my Ext 2 class, except for the Saturday bit.

gwemma88

HSC
SATURDAY!!! Geez... you got screwed! Saturday! Can they really make you come to school on a saturday?!

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
gwemma88 said:
SATURDAY!!! Geez... you got screwed! Saturday! Can they really make you come to school on a saturday?!
They can't legally penalise us if we don't turn up because it's not a school day, but most of us don't really mind coming in on a Saturday because we get a lot more work done than in the morning classes.

aileenli

HSC
WoW... you guys actually have lessons? the 12 of us just meet up sumtimes at lunch...

edialeda

HSC
Yeh we have lessons on wed arvos 3 - 4, its pretty cool cuz our teachers heaps mad and she says to get into our journals as much as we can, which i great. Man lessons on sat's sounds hectic, though i agree morn lessons suck majorly, totally inhumane.

Koume

Rabid fangirl
HSC
Wow... we have 24 people in my EE2 class o___o;; Apparently they had a lot more last year, too =/

Luckily, I have the same teacher for Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2, so I can ask her questions at any time, which rocks =)

Bah, my proposal is due on monday x_X *stupid proposal >_>*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)