when do we start!!! (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
heeey

alot people have told me they start on the 27th...

my timetable on estudent says classes start from from 2 march to .....
?

?

?

^___^
HSC
wallid said:
heeey

alot people have told me they start on the 27th...

my timetable on estudent says classes start from from 2 march to .....
?

?

?
27th is when classes officially start
if you have a lecture/tutes/pracs then, yes, you have class on (for tutes/pracs, consult your study guide to see if they are on)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
As Jimmy said, lectures and seminars start on the 27th (Monday), but tutes dont start (generally) until the 6th.

Ignore the timetable dates, its always a bit dodgy... I think its because people just generally accept the fact that uni resumes at the beginning of March.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hmm, I think it depends on the exact subject you do as well because the tute vs. seminar thing mentioned wouldn't apply to say French as we do mixed sessions rather than a lecture/seminar followed by a tute. I'm guessing since our mentors were subject specific that whatever dates we recieved were specific to our focus subject so if you have any euro languages knobblett then you'd probably start on the 27th because thats what I was told for mine. Oh, and knobblett are you Nick from David's mentor group?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
most subs don have tutes on first wk

from memory acst151 had a tute in the first wk but that wasnt really a tute =P it was "tell me what you know about an actuary"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)