When did you leave? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lcf said:
air con was nice though - although this was the first exam i could see out window - i watsed some time staring at a cloud - oh well
so happy i got string in this exam lol - my goal was to go over a booklet - i got a little perplexed though - i am so used to those '8' booklets now, just keep turning the pages and writing - but these were 4 - so turn turn turn turn ahh no pages!
ROFL yes it was quite weird running out of paper >_> Somehow managed to fill nearly 13 booklets (2 of them had 1 page blank)... but stupid Darcy kept kicking my chair- he's on a quest to "beat jeff in ipt" apparently.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
ahahahahahaha
i guess darcy didn't get the satisfaction of string in the end anyway.
do they think we are all going to write less or something in a computing exam - bizarre - just seeing that pile of books i was like uh oh - then the number 4 confused me - why do we have a number 4 book instead of an 8 - then i realized it stipulates how many pages are in the book :p

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha That makes sense. I remember hearing the lady say something about "Is that all?" >_> At least they didn't go cheap on the string like in English... in English they told our room to unravel the string to get 3 pieces >_>

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
seremify007 said:
Haha That makes sense. I remember hearing the lady say something about "Is that all?" >_> At least they didn't go cheap on the string like in English... in English they told our room to unravel the string to get 3 pieces >_>
hahaha...my head supervisor guy said that he was gonna make a string factory...

Ex_Oblivion

HSC
seremify007 said:
At least they didn't go cheap on the string like in English... in English they told our room to unravel the string to get 3 pieces >_>
LOL - haha thats just too cheap. i love it.

.. i finished in like just when the last 15mins [ ? ] i think hit .. and i was like "can i go now?" but then she was like you gotta stay! argH - i just .. well tried to have a lil nap .. there were still like 20 or so people around - out of like 61 people at the end of the exam .... my friend left like within the hour - the whole room had a "what the?" look on their faces ... it was like 3pm-ish when he left!

Srixon

HSC
Man we dont even get to use the string think they must tie them up afterwards

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
goan_crazy said:
I left with half an hour to go
and at that time, there was only 4 other people left
lol...
same, i looked at the clock, twas 4:30, i tried to stay longer and i tried to pass time, after what felt like at least 15 minutes, i looked at the clock again and it was 4:30, at that, i said to myself "bugger this" and i pissed off...

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Anyone left early for Melbourne Cup?
Last year in our school, almost everybody left by second hour, only 2-3 or the last thirty minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)