When did you/ are you going to get your driver's license? (1 Viewer)

ShadowLighte

HSC
I'm in year 12 atm and am thinking of getting my L's soon and then waiting until I finish the HSC to continue with my P's. I know it's far from too late or anything but I just wish that I had gotten them earlier dammit. Wish my parents had pushed me to get them because I could have gotten by P's by now and be driving.

So have you guys gotten them yet + at what age? Any regrets to start earlier?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
LOL. I got my L's in year 10 and an now a first year uni student. Still haven't gotten my P's. I've done all my hours and can definitely drive but it's finding time to get a driving lesson & booking my test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
L's in Yr 10, Red P's beginning of Yr 12, gonna get my Green P's sometime this Yr

Kymren

HSC
I'm 17 and still haven't got my L's. My parents want me to get them but I don't want to.

dim-sims

HSC
I got my Ls in year 10, failed my Ps in year 11/12 (term 4) and got them at the start of this year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Ls in year 11 easter holidays and Ps after HSC exams

Subtle Murder

HSC
currently in year 12 and still haven't gone for my L's. idk i keep saying i'm going to get them next weekend but something just always has to come up/i'm just too lazy. hopefully i'll get up off my ass and take the test during the holidays (SAID SUBTLE MURDER LAST YEAR)

WeaselPowa

HSC
Bahaha that was so me in year 12.

Now I'm in uni...

Without L's.

Pretty freaking embarassing. I would advise you to get it buddy :3

ShadowLighte

HSC
I'm 17 and still haven't got my L's. My parents want me to get them but I don't want to.
Is there a specific reason? I mean, some people are terrified of car accidents and stuff or are you just not bothered?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
P's two weeks after my 16th.

Could get my P's about 3 months before HSC, decided to wait then got them 2 weeks after final HSC exam.

suika

HSC
P's two weeks after my 16th.

Could get my P's about 3 months before HSC, decided to wait then got them 2 weeks after final HSC exam.
Wait what. You need at least like 12 months on your L's? Meaning you needed to be at least 17? ...okay then

As for me, I got mine at the beginning of February last year and my mum is not happy that I haven't gotten my P's. I've only done like 25 hours... and I would have completed most of it buy now during the holidays but my dad didn't want to take me driving :/

Now I have to wait at least 11 months to get my P's. Well I don't need them just yet.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I got my red P's literally 2 days ago on Wednesday and I'm turning 20 in August.

Got my L's when i was 17.

#gosloworgohome

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I got my red P's literally 2 days ago on Wednesday and I'm turning 20 in August.

Got my L's when i was 17.

#gosloworgohome
I shall inspiration from you and strive to get mine before I turn 19. Sweet lordy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katebrunner

HSC
I've got my red P's but I just stick my sister's old green P's on the car.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Well
Learners: April 2010
Red P: September 2011
Green P: November 2012
Full Licence: Probs at the end of the year

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Wait what. You need at least like 12 months on your L's? Meaning you needed to be at least 17? ...okay then

As for me, I got mine at the beginning of February last year and my mum is not happy that I haven't gotten my P's. I've only done like 25 hours... and I would have completed most of it buy now during the holidays but my dad didn't want to take me driving :/

Now I have to wait at least 11 months to get my P's. Well I don't need them just yet.

Haha wow it should say L's lol. My bad :/

hayleyemma96

HSC
Got my L's in Year 11 (when I turned 16). 17 months later, still haven't got my P's. I'm just not interested in driving + I was in a car accident when I was 12 so I'm not comfortable getting behind the wheel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)