When can we start planning timetable (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I got an offer for mac uni but i'm unsure how to start planning my timetable and days to study etc.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
You can see what classses should be available here : https://timetables.mq.edu.au/2016/

Look up your subjects you want to take and it will show you when lectures and tutorials are offered.

If you haven't already enrolled into a unit, you should be able to do this soon. Class enrolments (is. Selecting a specific lecture or tutorial for a subejct) hasn't opened yet,, but should open in the next week or so for continuing students. I think because you are a new student you will need to attend your compulsory on campus enrolment in order to do this. Otherwise you should be able to enrol in February.

Actual classes are first come first serve, so you want to select as soon as you are able. If all classes are full, check back the next day as more should have opened. If not, you should get instructions on what to do once the semester starts. You usually have until the end of weeks two to make any timetable changes, so don't panic if you have issues because you have time to fix these.

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
But as I was enrolling it said that I need to wait one business day before enrolling because I was doing a degree that required additional steps.

This is the message that came up:

ENROLMENT NAVIGATOR
Are you enrolling in one of the following programs?
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Education (Primary)
Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts with the Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science with the Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Bachelor of Science with the Bachelor of Laws

If so, you will need to complete some additional steps before you enrol.You will be required to wait 1 business day before enrolling after completing the additional steps.

LisaMeow

HSC
I had to do those steps as well. If you completed the process, you should now be able to enrol via estudent. It only took 12 hours for me to be able to do so after completing that thing. :smile:

Compulsory on-campus enrolment isn't necessary anymore if your enrolment can be completed online (you should be offered that option when you're following those steps). I have enrolled in units and classes (picked times etc.) without needing to go on campus. :smile:

LisaMeow

HSC
How come I have already been able to register into specific classes and create my timetable?

LisaMeow

HSC
I did get an early offer but didn't enrol in that since it wasn't the course I wanted. I did already get the maq ID number for the early offer though so maybe that's why.?

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I did get an early offer but didn't enrol in that since it wasn't the course I wanted. I did already get the maq ID number for the early offer though so maybe that's why.?
Yeah, that was like me! I got an early offer but did not accept until main round offers came out, and mac uni wasn't even my first preference but I got it anyway and I have now been able to do my timetable. I think most people can make their timetable from the 22 Jan or so via estudent as I know a couple of other people who have done their timetable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)