When are people getting their CSSA trials back? (1 Viewer)

Dylanamali

HSC
How long does it usually take for your teacher's to mark your exams?

I'm expecting the majority, if not all, of my CSSA trials back by tuesday (end of exam period).

Ivy Mike

HSC
How long does it usually take for your teacher's to mark your exams?

I'm expecting the majority, if not all, of my CSSA trials back by tuesday (end of exam period).
For my maths exams I'd expect them back upon returning, chemistry and biology by the end of the week and English by the end of the term...

WorryWartCob

HSC
For my maths exams I'd expect them back upon returning, chemistry and biology by the end of the week and English by the end of the term...
english apparently each teacher marked a section so tuesday as we have monday off

geography and history. not till end of term
maths monday.
art end of term
business 2 weeks =]

Screamm

HSC
One of the head teachers thought it was appropriate to give all of our results back on the 22nd August giving no reasons for the decision -___-'

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Next week most likely. Maths is usually marked within 2 days.

josh_blick

HSC
N/A
Math straight up, physics the same, engineering a week, modern history 2 weeks cos there's a fair bit to mark... and english... maybe 2 weeks if we're lucky (unlucky if you fucked up) hahaha

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Sames except I'll probably get English back later because one teacher will be a fuckwit and not mark their section for ages.

Last edited:

x3Reii

HSC
I'm expecting maths, biology and chemistry back on tuesday. But then again, the chem department takes forever with marking. I expect english, economics and legal to be given back later because theres lots of writing and english is double marked. But my legal and eco teacher marks really quickly so I might get them back by the end of the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)