When are Monash interviews coming out? (2 Viewers)

jomalek

hey Jen, haha

i emailed Monash a few weeks ago... like really long ago, lol. They finally got back to me yesterday, and here's wat they had to say about interview offers:

"The invitations to the interviews will be coming out in a few weeks, you should have them by late October"

hmm.. neways, cya on monday! goodluk with powerplay, haha

jennylim

HSC
jmalek said:
hey Jen, haha

i emailed Monash a few weeks ago... like really long ago, lol. They finally got back to me yesterday, and here's wat they had to say about interview offers:

"The invitations to the interviews will be coming out in a few weeks, you should have them by late October"

hmm.. neways, cya on monday! goodluk with powerplay, haha
JO!!!!!!! whatcha doing on here??? hahahahaha you joined during STUVAC?? aaah dear dear me. yep, cya at paper one =)

late october...hmm. shit shit shit aah fantastic...lol.

veridis

droog
HSC
well i got mine today. made for a good day, no more english ever and now interview. even if i have little to no chance at monash interviews still feel good

roxy_chick

HSC
Hey, does anyone know when the Newcastle interview offers come out...or if they already have? Thanks

jomalek

The email i received from the university last week said the cut-off last year was 229 (percentiles) but is expected to rise slightly this year

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I got an interview offer in the post today (UMAT score = 196).

veridis

droog
HSC
jmalek said:
The email i received from the university last week said the cut-off last year was 229 (percentiles) but is expected to rise slightly this year
229? i got an interview with 211, oh wait 229 is percentile :D
anyone know how the days are decide? mines on 2nd but timing of extra interviews and info on rescheduling sheet make it seem like they're on most of dec

Metroid Hunter

HSC
I've got an Interview. I got 180 in total UMAT score (241 in total percentile sum). Mines on December 9.

Maybe they allocate it according to UMAT Ranks or something. Because those of you who posted earlier all have higher marks than me and an earlier interview. Although I could be completely off.

Hurri

HSC
i don't think it's based on UMAT scores cause my friend is a day before me and i was a little above him. And yes, dont screw it up, 50% kinda makes our 25%ENTER score look insignicifant

rockstar01

HSC
Do you only have to get a uai above 90?

I mean is 98 not better than 92 like at Newcastle or is it different?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Dont expect an offer unless ur over 95/96 is what alvin told me. Im pretty sure its not like uncle and adel.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
sikeveo said:
Dont expect an offer unless ur over 95/96 is what alvin told me. Im pretty sure its not like uncle and adel.
welll..... thats been the trend..

I dun believe in false hope..

but its not impossible.. ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)