When are internal marks sent? (1 Viewer)

xDarkSilent

HSC
Uni Grad
Your school marks are sent to the Board Of Studies by 14th September, if i can recall right :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Today was the final date for submission of marks to the BOS.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Slap the ful out, because with me I've already rang BOS about my physics teacher (never dose practical, talks about movies and Xbox in class) and he found out it was me

Eva scince then he's demarker me on every single thing, then I have to show it to my tutor my tutor gotta write a letter, then the cunt will give me the marks, ( tutor a HSC marker for 9 years) that’s why I’m so sad because in half yearly I got 11 marks back and that was only 20%, this is 65% so it can make a big difference =(
Get over it. Half yearly exams were what, 4/5 months ago?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Still makes a huge difference. If my school didn't fuck up the 2nd and 3rd assessment doing stupid shit, I'd probably have been able to top 5 in chemistry and clear top in physics.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Still makes a huge difference. If my school didn't fuck up the 2nd and 3rd assessment doing stupid shit, I'd probably have been able to top 5 in chemistry and clear top in physics.
If they fucked them up you should have pulled them up on it then and there. Perhaps you did, they looked into and found no more marks to award you.

Eitherway, get over it.

Living Moment

HSC
If they fucked them up you should have pulled them up on it then and there. Perhaps you did, they looked into and found no more marks to award you.

Eitherway, get over it.
Chillax little miss cranky, If you actually read it, it say already GOT 11 marks which is two terms ago :confused:

And yes it was very very important because I jumped up from 3rd to 1st place, over all gaining extra 29 marks, and you think that not important?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Eitherway, get over it.
I did, they did nothing, called BOS, they said that it's up to the school to set an assessment however the want.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
What were the assessments?

Cant be much worse than one of my tutor students from Fort Street having to measure the length of a piece of string or something stupid like that. Prac worth like 20% of overall mark.. gg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)