What's your plans for the 16th Dec? (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
That's the day UAI is released, it also happens to be my 18th birthday...

My friends are all coming over for an all-nighter and we're going to find out together, plus, its a good excuse for a LAN, yay LANs

what r u guys and gals planning?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hmm i want to get it the tradtitional way, in the mail. none of this hi-tech crap for me. so when it comes in the mail, i hope no one is home, so i can open it in secret, and cry away my sorrow

wait a sec, does the UAI even come in the mail?!?!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
my plan is to get up, take a shower, eat breakfast, log onto the computer and find out my uai

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
hmm i want to get it the tradtitional way, in the mail. none of this hi-tech crap for me. so when it comes in the mail, i hope no one is home, so i can open it in secret, and cry away my sorrow

wait a sec, does the UAI even come in the mail?!?!
i think i will be doing the same!
:p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
go online
find out my UAI
then hit the bottle
except this time it wont b 2 party
will prob b out of depression

goan_crazy

HSC
miss_gtr said:
as if joe_m, ur smart as! u'll be one of those 99UAI kids... what have u got to worry about?
no
i put my half yearly marks into SAM which i thought were alrite
im getting UAI of 60-70 apparently

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the UAI day is not as nerve wracking as it usually would be. Plugging in official HSC mks into SAM gives a rough idea of the UAI anyway so its not a complete shock on the day

goan_crazy

HSC
Sarah168 said:
the UAI day is not as nerve wracking as it usually would be. Plugging in official HSC mks into SAM gives a rough idea of the UAI anyway so its not a complete shock on the day
thanks 4 the advice sarah

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i had to wait till 6pm to get my hsc results cause i pormised my dad i would wait till he got home from work before i looked it up. For uai I had to check it at the airport before I got on a plane, it made the trip so much better :)

its really not that stressful, after even just doing your exams you hav a fair idea of how well u did.

jessied

HSC
ill probably not sleep all night, if i do my mum will wake me up at 5:30 then stress out til 6 when the results come via sms... then stress more when i realise i could of done a shit load better!!!

roadcone

HSC
hmm.. i will be on the cruise still, so i will be drunk.. the plan i think for actual hsc marks is to get them via sms, then bring my phone with me so that when we come back into mobile reception range they will come through

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
everyone is saying how shit they'll do, including me. It's funny though, how we are so sure of how badly we're going to do, then we sit back and let it all fall into place. lol wouldnt it be better to get off our asses and make sure we push our marks up NOW?!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
the motivational speaker said that if you think you will do well, your mind will think positive and make you do well.

in that case, i think i will do okay. :)

do i really mean it is a different matter.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was on holidays last year when the UAI came out and so I didn't find out until I got home. About 2 hours after I found out I got a call from UOW guaranteeing me a place in a course that was 3 points above what I got.

Abbeygale

HSC
I'm getting mine through the mail. I think doing it online or by SMS would be too confronting. If it comes through the mail I can take time to get my head around it, stare at the envelope for a while and maybe get someone else to open it for me.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think i will attempt early entry just to get into a course in uni, and then i will o my hsc, try to get my uai aim, and then get into the course which i truely want.

fakingtheday

HSC
I seriously think you guys are fishing for compliments. Honestly shut the hell up whinging about how bad you are going to do. That vented i'll get up and 5:00am have a shower, pack my lunch and go to the orchards to pick fruit. My results should come through just as we start.

Mandy101

HSC
I get back on the 17th from my schoolies cruise just in time to get my UAI so im happy about that :) I won't have the dreaded night-in-between-receiving-exam-marks-and-UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)