Whats your most risky unit? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
care to show me how you get a gpa of 4.10?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
trust an actuary to complicate things.

it was meant to just an indicate that even a ridiculously high marginal gpa decreases total gpa.

redruM said:
care to show me how you get a gpa of 4.10?
now that would be ridiculous.

Tabris

HSC
Wow, u guys are aiming high must be studying real hard...... D average in 3rd year in actuary?

I am aiming for C average in first semester!

BTW jsut asking, how well is a C average (to employers and overall standard) and maintain it through to grad?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
gbong and crashoveride are guns in econ110...and acst, comp etc...
basically gbong told me he did 3hours study b4 the long answer test in teh library, and came out with 19/20...hes nto a bullshit artist and he doesnt exaggerate, he is quite smar thowever...the key to econ apparently is to filter the enoprmous amount of bullshit...look at hte key things i.e the diagrams, what causes changes in diagrams, illustrating these changes, what do these changes have on other variables etc etc...i got too caught up with teh verbosity of ODonnell and lost sight of the key issues...meaning i merely passed the exam

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
C average should be fine to maintain, if you do work

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
econ110 is easy... what's hard is it's boringness. best advice, cram [understand concepts.. there arent that many per topic, and memorise so of the txtbook] for three days for final.. and go study something else.

econ201 (second year macro is much worse/harder)

i can tell you guys i got like 12 or 13/20 for long answer.. and still got a distinction in the end for econ110. so just study hard for final.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
charmed_cuties said:
my downfall is gonna be econ110. Its the worse subject i have atm. Its so freaken damn hard just trying to study for such a boring subject
for econ110

i got 5/20 for long answer, didnt do tute presentation, failed assignment

and still passed by quite a bit

if that gives you any hope, dont give up

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hmm the long answer,tute,quizes,mc test and assignment = 35
which isnt much at all...whats the scaling of the econ test like? i know what its worth and roughly what i want out of the weighted mark (of 65), but i know hte raw marks should b scaled

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
dun worry bout scaling.. you do well in final, you'll get a good grade. if you don't do well in final, you'll get a crap grade. simple as that.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
for econ110

really! wow that does make me feel a bit better cos i did all the assessments and stuff and passed all of them, but so worried abt the final 1 i'm just aiming for a pass, now i got 3 days to cram as much in as possible and get a pass, while also studying for stat170, which is a pretty easy subject to study for cos i just need to know the different test and know what to write in hypothesis test and report writing

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
for econ110

yeh, same here ... i failed all econ110 assessments and nearly got a Cr :rolleyes:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
charmed_cuties said:
Lol everyone is giving me hope that i'll pass the final exam yay! back to studying for econ110
i got 5/20 for long answer and left out one of the three essays (wrote 10 lines max, maybe like 2 marks)

and i passed :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)