What's your fetish? (1 Viewer)

allyuk

HSC
It's not really a fetish but I love when my girlfriend sits on top of me and tickles my back:D...can't beat it.

...agh..scratch my back and I'm yours.

Last edited:

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
Why are the British always the most perverted?

More importantly, why does the Queen still think it's ok to send the dregs of British society to Australia?

We have enough convicts, thank you. Stay home.

allyuk

HSC
wikiwiki said:
Why are the British always the most perverted?

More importantly, why does the Queen still think it's ok to send the dregs of British society to Australia?

We have enough convicts, thank you. Stay home.
Because we don't have beaches and year round sunshine so we have to find other ways to make our lives that little bit more bearable. Our perverse fetishes keep us entertained and distracted whilst we're not robbing and beating the shit out of one another...I know we're scummy but please don't judge us in our search for a better life away from the cold, dampness and overall shitiness of our little island.

I bet even the Queen's a right perve in private, and I bet you are too mate.

Last edited:

Jassy.B

HSC
KronWarriorKing said:
incest, rape, bestiality, golden showers and scat.
you arse hole.... rape is not funny.... 5 minutes of pleasure for the rapist... a life time of horror for the person who gets raped..... dont joke about it... loser... rape wrecks ppls lives...FOREVER

HSC
Jassy.B said:
you arse hole.... rape is not funny.... 5 minutes of pleasure for the rapist... a life time of horror for the person who gets raped..... dont joke about it... loser... rape wrecks ppls lives...FOREVER
looks like we have a victim

Evilo

HSC

jordankuai22

HSC
Jassy.B said:
Have a fucking cry, THIS IS THE INTERNET

rakisei

HSC
Rofl..... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BECOME TOO OPEN =="
And yeah... Golden showers ftw! But nooo i cant afford that so the next best thing.... CHROME!!! =P

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Jassy.B said:
5 minutes? he must of been a pretty shit rapist.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Jassy.B said:
I think the funny part is that she only picked out rape.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
rakisei said:
Rofl..... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BECOME TOO OPEN =="
And yeah... Golden showers ftw! But nooo i cant afford that so the next best thing.... CHROME!!! =P
Excuse me sir, you are laboring under a misapprehension!

conics2008

HSC
text books...

I have sexual intercourse ( with protection ( plastic bag ) ) with my maths text book on mondays and then the other days business studies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)