What's your dream overseas course? (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I spend tooo much time looking up universities overseas that I know all too well that I would never be able to afford...let alone get into. But heck! We all like to dream!

I would love to study my MFA (masters fine arts) at the Tisch School of Arts (NYUni) or at the School of Drama at Yale. I'd study Stage Management, Theatre Management and/or Acting/Drama. Or even LAMDA (london academy of music and dramatic arts) or EVEN...lol. Gotta stop.

Super hella cool radness.

What's your dream OVERSEAS course and what uni is it at?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a semester's exchange at north carolina chapel hill, 2nd semester this yr :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
c_james said:
It becomes all the more possible thanks to the Rhodes Scholarship...
only you would get that :p

i am not all-rounded enough

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm just about to start my semester at the University of Westminster which is the most highly regarded uni for journalism in the UK... well at least according to the Guardian newspaper, so it must be true... so that's pretty cool (as in cool literally because the weather is freezing here).

But my absolute dream course would be to do a Masters of Arts (Journalism) at Columbia in NYC. Maybe a Fulbright scholarship would get me there, but it's all pretty fanciful. Also, literature at Oxford or Cambridge would be pretty amazing as well. English at Yale or Harvard would also tickle my fancy considerably. Any of the above would suffice.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm actually quite happy with what I'm doing now, though I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to do a similar course at MIT or Cambridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)