What's wrong with the Halo series (2 Viewers)

gingasam

HSC
N/A
Halo: CE and Halo3 were good. Halo2 was a bit boring. I agree that they shouldn't make more halo's because there isn't much more that you can add...Unless Bungie want's to surprise me?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Is that the pommy cunt ridiculing H3 even though he hasnt played the previous games or read the novels?

If so, he is so misguided.

@Gingasmin, Halo Reach, a Prequel.

Darth_Normandy

HSC
I like the Halo games, but it's a similar story to bands like metallica. The actual product is pretty good, but you look at the wanker fans and think "They're so shit, I don't want to be like them, so I will hate what they like to be sure."
Thats exactly how i feel about both halo and metallica.
i used to be obsessed with both but not anymore.I was fuckin awesome at halo back in the day and am still pretty good even though i dont play it.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Is that the pommy cunt ridiculing H3 even though he hasnt played the previous games or read the novels?

If so, he is so misguided.

@Gingasmin, Halo Reach, a Prequel.
Yes... but I have played all 3... and I still agree with him... COD:4, HL2, Painkiller... they're all winners... Halo 3 is basically Halo 1 and 2 again. And sure Halo 1 was Genre defining. But the gaming world has moved on.

MetroMattums

HSC
Halo CE was an epic that cannot be replicated. Halo 2's multiplayer was revolutionary. Halo 3 however...

Apart from the campaign and the imbalanced factors of multiplayer, it's a perfect game that combines the best elements from the previous two games.

blackfoxx

HSC
Halo's new game concepts made the game the surefire hit is! I enjoyed playing both halo and halo2, yet to play the Halo3...

Also I think its not long before Halo ODST releases ?

MetroMattums

HSC
Halo's new game concepts made the game the surefire hit is! I enjoyed playing both halo and halo2, yet to play the Halo3...

Also I think its not long before Halo ODST releases ?
22nd September.

Sigh. 2 weeks.

Sarebs

HSC
Haven't played Halo or Call of Duty but...

I LOVE THOSE ARBY AND CHIEF things on you tube. Hilarious. And that monster thing that likes Call of Duty 4 always beats Master Chief in their fights about which is better.

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" "Cock of Dooty 4"

I sound like a nutter unless you've seen the clips lol.

MetroMattums

HSC
Haven't played Halo or Call of Duty but...

I LOVE THOSE ARBY AND CHIEF things on you tube. Hilarious. And that monster thing that likes Call of Duty 4 always beats Master Chief in their fights about which is better.

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" "Cock of Dooty 4"

I sound like a nutter unless you've seen the clips lol.
At least 3/4 of the people in this thread have watched it, don't worry.

The Engineer

HSC
Halo ODST was a bit too dark at times, even with the VISR equipped. I know they wanted to get the tense moments happening but seeing enemies as more than just red outlines would help.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Halo ODST was a bit too dark at times, even with the VISR equipped. I know they wanted to get the tense moments happening but seeing enemies as more than just red outlines would help.
An LCD screen is your best friend.

HSC
Uni Grad
I never opened/played halo, or fallout 3, or civ 4, just a game i havent and may not get 'round to.

The Engineer

HSC
I got a red ring. Stupid microsoft. they should make a console where half the population doesnt need to use the warrenty!!!! :evilfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)