What's worst? (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
I think it is worse feeling nothing...

I know for a fact that at times i feel too much and am too emotional... But im coming to like it... Ye, it gets annoying and it is painful.. But at least i CAN feel... I think feeling too much makes you a better person.... hurt makes you realize that you care, that you loved, yet living your whole life feeling nothing.. well, i see that as never having anything to hurt for...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I dunno, there's this kinda beauty in the feeling too much thing. Just aching for someone, and waking up in massive hope that this is the day they return all that you feel for them.

Pubescent hormonal intenseness!!!

Feeling nothing means being hard to get through the day. For mwa anyway.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Take it from someone who has seen and felt both sides.

Feeling nothing protects you from anything harmful, but ends up leaving you cold, alone and empty.

Being able to feel may set you up to be hurt, but being able to feel, and sometimes feeling too much, enables you to experience the joy life has to bring.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Feeling too much is worse. I prefer to be numb.

P.S. This is just for anything in general. Having never been in a relationship, I wouldn't know, but I think I'd react the same anyway.

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
alby said:
now that i think about it, of course you get screwed over either way, but i think you'd (and i have) feel worse with unrequitted love than trying to tell someone that you have no feelings for them...unless of course you're shy/someone who's a bit of a shit communicator
I don't see how not being able to tell a girl that she's pig ugly makes anyone a shit communicator or shy?

1) You wouldn't want to break their hearts , especially if they've already been rejected by others. This is more common than we think.

2) Girls do the weirdest things when they pine for something they can't have. http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/ :eek:

3) I'd probably spout too many cliches anyway like "oh it's me not you" or "sorry i actually do guys up the ass"

Plus if you're naturally sarcastic, girls just don't understand the humour. I'm so alone xxemoxx :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)