What's the name of your belonging short story? (1 Viewer)

raniaaa

:)
HSC
hmmm.. :eek: what does that mean? lol
LOL i'm hoping the markers don't know and cbb checking and just think "wow that's deep" :p

i used an analogy of lemons for my intro and it comes together quite nicely so yeah.. nonpareil= model of perfection, finest, incomparable etc.

Bunzhou

HSC
Oh rightt, makes sense lol. Nah, I reckon if examiners don't understand it they'll might mark you down for it... I have alot of implicit stuff in my story and so hopefully they understand it or im stuffed

LOL i'm hoping the markers don't know and cbb checking and just think "wow that's deep" :p

i used an analogy of lemons for my intro and it comes together quite nicely so yeah.. nonpareil= model of perfection, finest, incomparable etc.

askrach

HSC
just quickly, when they say 'use one of the following quotes as the basis for your story" or something along those lines, do you have to explicitly say it in the piece?

raniaaa

:)
HSC
just quickly, when they say 'use one of the following quotes as the basis for your story" or something along those lines, do you have to explicitly say it in the piece?
nope as long as they can see the connection between the quote and story then you're right :eek:
my teacher said that they're not really too fussed if it connects to the stimulus THAT much because the main reason they provide stimulus is just to 'stimulate' us, they're not trying to catch us out sort of thing.

ForTheWin

HSC
Im sure you will be able to adapt your story to the question.
My guess will be 'Your in a youth competition where you need to submit a piece of writing on Belonging' Write a short story based on the concept of belonging.
Or words to that effect.
If they put that question, i swear i will cry out for joy. My story is so outlandish i doubt it would fit into any stimulus - visual, written or otherwise...

jayaJURASSIC

HSC
I think I will call mine.
At someone elses expense.
or.
This isn't my ideal way to spend an evening shacked up telling ghost stories to the martyr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)